If you can I can too

very cool am happy there is another lady growing !!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Y’know, @ubcchemo, It’s mean to make us wait this long to see another pic of little Vader!

1 Like

5 Likes

Pics from today. Transplant night.

6 Likes

so is she enjoying this ? love watching my garden grow … gives me so much joy !!

3 Likes

She is loving it girl.

2 Likes

am hoping this is the birth of a little sister grower… :wink:

1 Like

very good looking plant. She loves it. A couple new babies coming up too.

5 Likes

Vader is starting to really get my attention. Momma is doing a great job. I am very picky in anything I select to breed with but this plant has so many amazing traits. Node spacing is tight, nice heavy stalk, very short indica stature. It is going on full strength nutes and stretch test this week.

Top shot. She is fat.

9 Likes

I’ve got the exact same situation going on lmao

5 Likes

Vader is a beast. Into three gallon tonight. She is a beautiful girl. Hardcore indica.

8 Likes

this was a baby you where going to trash ? love the indicas

1 Like

How could it not be?! Once you grow a plant, like she is… you’re hooked! I’m sure she’s having a great experience growing Vader! Watch out ubc… you may have created a monster!

I’ve tried to get my wife to grow with me and it’s probably not going to happen any time soon, but I ask all the time… it’s just not her thing. It’s my everything… I love plants and she understands that about me… and my incredible obsession with seeds.

I’m in full agreement that the world needs more women cannabis growers. Growing cannabis is a largely male sport and I’d like to see more ladies come out and show the men what a nurturing soul can do with plants. I’ve experienced some amazing women growers in my life and can’t wait to see more!

I’m glad to see there are women like you @riverlady on forums like OG.

3 Likes

Well vader is in the bloom room now and mama cut her first clones off her last night. They’re in with the OHB for now.
Cheers

2 Likes

4 Likes

Vader is in week three now. Looking good.

6 Likes

A couple more vader shots. Mama is getting pumped now.

7 Likes

That top pic sure is a frosty one! Looks great @ubcchemo… a job well done! It’s gotta smell pretty terrific around that plant.

1 Like