If you won the lottery what would you buy? :)

Hello everyone! If you won, lets say 1 million dollars, what would you buy with that kind of coin?? :relaxed:

I would pay off my house, and buy a brand new Ferrari… lol. :sunglasses::+1:

Then, I would invest the remaining paper, and buy another house, rent it out, and later on sell it. Basically Id be starting up a profitable real estate operation. Buying and selling property can really move ya up the ladder. I’ve witnessed some unbelievable transactions!. :astonished:

Yup, thats exactly what I would do… :wink:

What about you?? :blush:

8 Likes

Not enough to do much with… I’d put it in a high yield savings account… get ya about 40k a year off interest if you find the right bank…

10 Likes
16 Likes

A big piece of land back in TX and hide the rest.

3 Likes

Thats some funny shit right there!!! Thanks Man :joy:

4 Likes

A couple AR-15s and ammo…

4 Likes

“NOBODY MOVE, NOBODY GETS HURT!” :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d give it to my 4 kids.

5 Likes

Put 15 down to renovate my house. Put the rest away and bank the interest. Then 2-3 yrs down the road sell the house. Get the hell outta this state, maybe even out of the country.

6 Likes

Thats very nice… No wonder we get along so well. :+1:

2 Likes

Pay off any bills then travel the world for awhile with my sweetie.

6 Likes

Who’s gonna water your beautiful garden while your away?? lol :innocent:

3 Likes

Smart move… :+1:

2 Likes

2 chicks at the same time!

but not all girls like money…

2 chicks who would double up on a guy like me do!

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m a pretty conservative dude. I’d pay off the house and put the rest in fairly safe investments like @Dewb.

6 Likes

With little to no money I’ll sit here and tell you all the smart business moves I’d make…every damn word in all probability being a lie. I’d blow it on crazy shit and have a blast. Ride in an f16? You bet. Menace my sobriety right across the globe country by country? For sure. Machine gun targets from a chopper? Fuckin A! Drive fast cars like a bat out of he’ll? Every day I could afford it. I would hope to save just enough for a tombstone bearing only “Fiscally Resposible.”

6 Likes

@Menace2sobriety “You only live once” :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Amen brother, whether $100 or a million, let’s enjoy the hell out of it!

2 Likes

Got that right!.. I have a few rich friends and yes, they own apt buildings, yes, they own houses, are they happy?? HELL NO! … They lived a frugal life, and thats why there well off today. But, I have had many conversations with their wives, and they tell me their husbands are the cheapest bastards around, and they aren’t happy about it at all. I think eventually, these women are gonna take em for a ride. Owning a house is one thing, but if your not having much fun in your life, then why have all that money and live like a transient?? It just doesnt make any sense to me at all. Iam not rich, Iam not poor, but I can tell you all this much,… I have experienced life, and have had WAY more fun with far less money. Ya cant take it with ya!! And I have discussed this topic with both parties, but they still remain penny pinchers… I dont get it. :smirk:

5 Likes