If you won the lottery what would you buy? :)

All good ! I would invest in a greenhouse, definitely geo thermal 365 baby ,also go completely solar and never pay another power bill ! Be home every night with my family ! They can travel,I’d be content at home ! Would focus on the finest flower ! And cannabinoids for everyone ! Absolutely organic everything ! I secretly want to feed this side of the planet on organically grown nutrition ,and get everyone off of pharmaceuticals ! Health and vitality for all !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

5 Likes

I tell you what I’d do. Two chicks at the same time! Lol

3 Likes

That’s it? If you had a million dollars, you’d do two chicks at the same time?

:laughing:

1 Like

You guys who want that threesome… better win that mill before you turn 40 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just sayin

6 Likes
6 Likes

I would invest it in a big building where I’m free to do whatever the fuck I want without being worried about people finding out I grow weed. I could prolly swing some of the brazzers cast into my bed with me an the mrs I’d just have to make sure she wanted to fuck the women too :sunglasses:

But in reality I would buy a big house for me an my family with a huge barn like @oleskool830 has there an I’d try make a budget to stick to annually like I’m a fackin trust fund kid. Because then by the time I’d of ran out of cash moneys I’d of probably made more by having no “outgoings” but that’s just me man I wanna be in the country left alone to grow and smoke weed. I’d be perfectly content at that.

4 Likes

You figured out my master plan! Onward!..

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’d buy me a caregivers license and one hellova grow shack.

3 Likes

Become debt free buy a small little place away from people in a warmer/legal grow climate raise me some cannabis, animals ,fruits and veggies and live my days with the family with less worries.

5 Likes

1M$ is pretty tight, i will not spend a single penny. More “work it” to reach a capitalistic safe zone.

3 Likes

I would do something to help Dogs and Animals, and travel.

9 Likes

More lottery tickets.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok Fuel, what would you do to “work it??” Enquiring minds wanna know…lol :slight_smile:

@buzzmobile id (try to​:joy:)start my own small prize lottery and make a while lot more hopefully. Otherwiseis probably end up like @Menace2sobriety :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha… :smile:

You’re the type of guy who would wish for infinite wishes if you found a genie’s lamp eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Buy land/home and plant trees and garden.

2 Likes

Thanks Hashtree. Don’t think anyone would have gotten it. Nice to find another Diedrich fan. :clap::thumbsup:

2 Likes

not enough to destroy my enemies, I’d have to find a way to make it grow exponentially.

7 Likes