im going to be a rich man

(for your work reading one day, maybe in around march ill distribute 500$ in bitcoin in an og thread)

the gist of it is I got a medical malpractice lawsuit and im getting pre settlement funding, what should I do with the money? I plan on moving back to my old town, fixing up my medical problems, and starting over again like I was 15, I can bring my old friends in from the shack, and I can afford anything

I also might know avril Lavigne so I could party with her, her boyfriend and music sounds similar to my music and I think she might want to preform so ill pay her agent to let me talk to her

post your congrats or what you think

24 Likes

Some good weed where you’re at?

12 Likes

Napanee could use more dispensaries. And another Denny’s

6 Likes

Conveniently, I am Avril Lavigne’s manager. What a coincidence.

Send me a retainer of 5K CDN and I’ll arrange a meeting.

40 Likes

Sir, this is a weed forum.

15 Likes

Hopefully it’s warm weather :relieved:

When @vernal says he manages several young women I take him at his word. He’s got the hat for it.

16 Likes

fuck no, its 600$/oz in this small town for rec weed that gets you high, you have to buy in little eighth jars that last 2 days max

4 Likes

it is freezing there, how I like it, but I might check la out shortly for acting gigs, I look like a chewed up horse shoe but im personable and maybe I can be on us tv after convicting an agent in la

2 Likes

I think we could be partners in a Michigan Grow if your liking Michigan for a grow to opportunity.
In Tuscola County we are well known, just need our own farm.LMK If interested in dropping 50K.

farm1-sm farm2-sm

13 Likes

Congrats brother…
And Sorry about that medical malpractice thing…

Invest…
In several platforms…
Get a good investment advisor, I hear they are worth every penny…
And also invest in a good lawer if you don’t have one already, to protect the money and assets…

10 Likes

I’ll take 1000 in 55 cent forever stamps lol!!

24 Likes

I always thought that if I came into $xx money I’d save all the principle and live off the interest.

9 Likes

Me too until I realised thats not possible lol…

The system is rigged in a way that you’ll end up paying huge part of your money to the banks or the government, sometimes both SMH…

2 Likes

im taking out a presettlement loan, I plan on just getting married and getting stoned all day in Atherton, ca when my case settles in 2024, I have to take out like 200k in pre settlement loans to live comfortable smoking weed in South San Francisco with old stoner. buddies, been isolated for a long time cause of malpractice

5 Likes

yeah true, I think taxes are based on income though not assets though

2 Likes

Don’t change your life at all for at least five years. Invest 40% of the money in a boring S&P index fund, 50% in corporate bonds for steady income, 9% in bitcoin and 1% spread around other cryptos.

All the decisions you make while you’re feeling high on being rich and having every need taken care of will be the wrong decisions. :wink:

26 Likes

Dont listen to me. I have no idea what I’m doing.

Interesting lol

2 Likes

Start your own seed company dude!! Awesome news for you!

1 Like