Ill Eagle Bird Seed Dog Patch, not L'llAbners Dog Patch!

These are just so easy to grow, will soon start the decision to top some and leave some alone…maybe.

3 Likes

Looking good brother! Hopefully at some point, the smells from each plant will maybe help you identify which plants have the Chem D as a mother and which plants have Skunktek’s Sour Diesel as a mother. Time will tell. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

A Dog Patch into flower just a few days.

Damn that pic did not come out well at all! I’ll get more soon!

4 Likes

Dog Patch close to a month of flower.

She is working her stuff, with her cousin, TropicannaCookies x heri x Cherry west bc # 3 clone.

The wiser sincityjuice plant, teaching the very young Dog Patch prospects, in another flower area.

Dog Patch pups being frisky with a small older SinCityJuice HOTTIE!! Dogs do what they do.

The 2 Frosted Cheeks S1’s, are just standing back, wondering WTF?

Soon to see what happens next!

2 Likes

@stanknugzz77 , the mix up beans.
I moved one DP, into flower sooner than the whole pack did.

These DP pack, are just starting flower, in the next area.

Honestly, I’m falling in love with their structure! Now that some buddage is blowing out, I’m getting silly anxious to taste the dog buds.
Thank you again ~nugzz!!

3 Likes

This Dog Patch is almost ready, as I scoped her yesterday for ripeness. She is very close to being culled.
She may not be as gassy, as TropicannaCookies x Herijuana x Cherry West BC #3 plant, that reeks of burnt rubber. My friends, that sampler her, say it’s the strongest weed ever for a few of them! One couple told me, nothing at the dispensary is as potent as this is.

DogPatch is very oily, sticky, with a delicious scent profile. She is finished before the 2 month mark, I like that!

It’s a great plant.

3 Likes

I’m happy to hear that everyone is enjoying the (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc) brother! I am also happy that I made fresh stock and I still have the male and female that I utilized to make that hybrid.

From the pictures, I still can’t tell if it is Chem D x Dog Patch or Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch. What smells are you getting off of her? It might always remain a mystery haha. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

My first Dog Patch is drying on the rack now.
Her scents are not as wild, and robust as the Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x CherryWest BC, #3 plant, right beside her is. That one is a screamer!
Dog Patch is more subtle, but her scent smells potent to me regardless. I’m thrilled to have these in my gardens. Her buds are very thick, heavy, and just covered in goodness.
Thank you again, ~nugzz for giving these rescues away, and the tester’s also. Just great gear!!

6 Likes

Now I lay, my buds to sleep, slow the dry, for terps to to keep, if I die, before they dry, just pack a bowl and kiss the sky, as there are never real good by’s, just see ya’s later, in the big sky.

First Dog Patch head food bowl!

Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG F4 free gripe.

There will be one more update, when the last Dog Patch plants surrender.
All the best to ya!!

5 Likes

I now have all the Dog Patch plants finished and curing.
I defiantly got some beans of both varieties, and some went to the dark side, and made balls, and were culled. Not sure, what was what, nor did I care, so glad I answered his call for those interested in growing them out as they got mixed up, as he was removing seeds, from multiple plants, and could not be sold.
A novelty grow, if you will.
The buds are very nice, tasty, for free beans, Thanks a million, ~nugzz, easy to grow out, well worth the resources.
We love to gift out weed to our relatives, and very close friends. Or if we run into folks seeking edibles to experiment with, we would use these buds to make, or gift something for them.
Plus it’s always nice to just have on hand different buds of various types.
I did not clone any of these, as I have so many test beans running right now.
Take care. webe

4 Likes