Illudium Now

There’s a lady around here that has it in clone form. Seen her hand it out a couple of times if she digs you. I’ll have to remember her avatar name and get back to you.

4 Likes

I messaged her for you. I hope she reaches out to you and that she is interested in trading her awesome clone for yours. Good luck my man!

4 Likes

Awesome thank you.

2 Likes

Sorry brother, she got back to me that she only has it in seed form at the moment.

3 Likes

No worries. I’ll be around…

19 Likes

What are the chances I could find a couple illudium clones? I’d road trip for them lol

2 Likes

My source got kidney stones and closed down his room. Whenever I get the plant again I will update the thread. I plan on testing and getting the plant cleaned of any viruses or pathogens when i do get it. The plant is very old even since I been dealing with the guys down in Columbus. I am not sure how old Illudium is but it is absolutely unique for sure. This crew also runs the real bruce banner

7 Likes

Sucks you lost her. Hope you are successful again and things go better next time. I’ve been searching for this cut myself ever since I lost it back in '17. Doubt I’ll find it again tho. My backup let it slip away as well and I haven’t had any luck finding another source. The ILLUSIVE Illudium search will continue forever I imagine.

3 Likes

BTW, AFAIK Illudium is pretty difficult to breed / make seed with. Which makes things even more difficult obviously. Hold her TIGHT if you’re lucky enough to find her!

4 Likes

That is possible

3 Likes

I have her

5 Likes

If you want Illudium I can make clones

11 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: ah man

4 Likes

I’d love a clone if possible!

Grundle

2 Likes

Been looking for her for a while. You got any pics of it?

2 Likes

Scroll back aways bro. He posted quite a few gorgeous pics of her.

2 Likes

Good man. Very cool of you.

2 Likes

I wonder how the illudium compares to dumpster. I had it once, a long time ago and remember it being hella dank, but seems that one has disappeared as well. The Deathstar ive got going now is the dankest shit ive grown to date. Ohio has always been putting out the fire.

7 Likes

Keep me updated, hope you didn’t forget about me…

4 Likes

The Illudium is in its own category in my opinion. Nothing really tastes like it. Pre 98 Bubah Kush tastes like it somewhat. It’s pretty dank too

1 Like