Illudium Now

We can make it happen

6 Likes

Let me know what I need to do brother!!

Grundle

3 Likes

Let me know when itā€™s ready! Youā€™re a good man!

1 Like

Good meeting you today dude!!!

4 Likes

It was a pleasure. I hope you enjoy her

3 Likes

Good man. Hope it grows awesome for you guys

2 Likes

I had a cut of the nuke for a minute, we called it illudium-lite. The illudium is better in every way, but the flavor is similar

3 Likes

Illudium in the back corner. She really does stand out

12 Likes

Definitely the most unique looking plant Iā€™ve ever run. Iā€™ll be looking to get that one back in the stable come spring.

2 Likes

Illudium starting to put on the frost. Canā€™t remember what day shes at but well past the 1 month mark.

10 Likes

Id love to trade you for this

1 Like

Im with this guyā¬†ļø i second this

1 Like

I have clones in solo cups of Happy Frog

5 Likes

Damn, I was just in Columbus a few weeks ago. I donā€™t have any of the Ohio cuts i brought up to Maine with me anymore

1 Like

You like BOG gear ? I have a small kings ransom of some freshly made regular Sourbluetooth beans harvested around April of 2023 id trade handsomely for a cut if you could send one when you get a chance to fluff the Mom out sounds like you had a recent run.Good luck on the Rooting good vibes to your grow homie she sounds like a special plant :seedling: d love to get my mitts on her :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@schmarmpit here we go

3 Likes

12-14 weeks, damn! I ainā€™t got time for that :laughing:. Slow as molasses in veg too. I hope the smoke is worth it. I recently got my cut in a trade with Cloney Soprano. Itā€™s been going around a bit recently thatā€™s great!

@Illudium your grow of her looks absolutely stellar! You like the smoke better than Bubba? Iā€™ve run the Berger cut of Bubba a few times. Not sure if thatā€™s pre98 or what. Definitely had the same super dark leaves.

Hereā€™s what I saw referenced online at some point for the lineage.

Nuke is bubba x regular Hawaiian. That was around first. Itā€™s more bubba tasting. The Illudium is the f3 backcross and is more creamy tasting. I know the dudes itā€™s from so Iā€™m sticking to my story.

Dumpster is out there still too!

3 Likes

Enjoy it dude!!!

I might have a lead on dumpster. Dude said hes gotta go to Michigan to get it.

3 Likes

Road trip!

2 Likes