I'm back to growing after 11 years hiatus - grow log inside

some pics with natural / HPS lights (it went on before I did finish shooting, sorry…)

Dominatrix (black domina bagseed)

ChocoMintOGs

bubblegum

ASDs

peace
D_S

6 Likes

Looks like you didn’t loose your touch brother, they’re looking gorgeous!

1 Like

small update…
day 42 of 12/12, things are progressing nicely … a few pics :
Bubblegum

ChocoMint OG

5 Likes

ASD (left). / Mob

Dominatrix

6 Likes

Looks great man, I’m only 10 days behind you too so that’s cool lol. I bought really good bubblegum seeds when I lived in Alaska but never got the chance to grow them cause my house burned down unfortunately… always wanted to buy some more and try it again but they were spendy if I remember right. Either way, keep it up and can’t wait to see them finish out! :+1:

1 Like

mob #1 harvest time !!
she’s being manicured just now…
nice , strong, short and vigorous plant… easy to clone and to grow.

D_S

7 Likes

Beautiful plant :grin: Looks like some tasty dense buds you’ve got there!

Ty m8 :slight_smile:
Just a Curiosity @oranje : where do your title line come from ?
D_S

1 Like

The first season of Twin Peaks. I haven’t gotten around to watching the new episodes, so no spoilers :smile:

… and if you haven’t seen the show, it’s a delightful combination of bizarre and psychologically terrifying.

1 Like

Thanks m8. It’s also the title of a quite unknown 92 record…
D_S

Colors…
ChocoMint OG #2

4 Likes

Very nice man, looks well flushed too so I hope they turned out well. I’ll be chopping my first ones next week and I can’t wait… here’s a pic of my frostiest gorilla glue #4… I wish it would get as fat as your mob tho.

Anyways, let us know how much ya got when it’s all dried up!

5 Likes

I just noticed I never answered to your last question @Pazzo
Yeld wasn’t high… partly because it was the first after so much time; partly because of the extended flush period and consequent short “feedpumping” time…
Dry weight as follows in grams with a 3/4g tolerance each due to drying/ curing samples

MOB1 : 40
MOB2 : 14
Asd 1: 18
ASD 6: 35
ChocoMint 1 : 45
ChocoMint 4: 44
DTX : 62
BG: 41

DS

Ps : new mother tent added, so now half of main tent is just for seedlings, clones veg area. This way I confine dirt and hopefully pests in the mother tent…

3 Likes

Be ready, my friend: is expected another Saharian hot wawe in the NorthWestern Spanish África. I dont know if it will arrive to T, but in L, F, n GC… sure.

We already had a few really hot days lately… Hope it’s not gonna get hotter…

Here a pic of a Colombian fruit clone packing up resin…
DS

3 Likes

the moms do seem to like their new home… they look healthier already.
DS

1 Like