HashWizard's garden of Doom

Hey everyone, I’ve been growing for about 4/5 years now indoors, started from regular seeds, shared and received some clones, got Hop Latent Viroid, and literally struggling for about 2 years. Tossed everything out. Started from zero popping seeds and hunting again this season.

Did the first run from seeds, wasn’t very motivated and because of my lazy ass and some related to the grow stores problem i had some issues with the seed run, But everything turned out really good in terms of quality, the issue was the yield. But amyway, I started the 2nd run now from clones with the best plants i got from seed so the real hunt starts now.

What i popped was in august 21’ I did a room for indicas and hybrids and another tent for sativas.

21 Likes

In the Indica/hybrid room i popped the next. I alwats pop the entire packs.

Game Over Seeds:
GO DIESEL
XXX MOCHA
SANTA’S COOKIES

Bodhi:
RASPBERRY SUNSHINE

Strayfox:
ARTIC SUNRISE

Dna:
CHOCOLOPE FEM

Aficionado:
x2 PIANONO
WHITE CAVIAR F3

The Natures Farm:
x2 UF SKUNK18 ‘Skunkbud’ 2020
THE EPIDEMIC
WILLY’S SKUNK

12 Likes

For the Sativa Tent I popped:

Gage Green:
COLOMBIAN BLACK BASTARD SERIES

White Buffalo:
TIMANFAYA DEVIL X ORIGINAL HAZE
CONGO X PUNA HAZE

RSC:
CONGO
KUMAONI

A cross accidentally did some years ago wich is mom C.Black Bastard x dad Amstel Gold x Burma/Nepal

10 Likes

Cool selections, I’m pulling up a chair.

2 Likes

Im gonna make a fast resume of the September '21 season as far as i didn’t take so many pics because i had no working camera in that moment.

Started in solo coffee cups

12 Likes

Thanks man, really apreciate it.

1 Like

After some weeks, some foliar sprays, teas and taking care of them they were a good size to start taking clones. :smiley:

17 Likes

Sativas were popped under T5 at 12/12 for root restriction.

This is how they looked after a month or so more or less. Dates or the first run could be a little bit unprecise.

11 Likes

Some weeks after and after taking cuts, train them, transplant and flip to flower this is how the flower room looked. I had so many problems cause i ordered 1 gal bags for growing and they send me different ones cause they had no stock. So the ones they sent where tallers than wide and i ended up needing to do a root prune just before last transplant to 3 gal pots. This ended with some stressed plants.

10 Likes

The Sativas some stopped stretching and some wanted to stretch and touch the bulb so i had to use reversed pots as an adjustment to try recreate a decent canopy… This was my first sativa run and im pretty happy with the end result.

11 Likes

NTF Epidemic

NTF Willy’s Skunk

11 Likes

Some NTF UF SKUNKS

9 Likes

C.Black Bastard

Not sure but i think T. Devil x O Haze

Nabucodonosor

Two different T. Devil x O. Haze

14 Likes

Nabucodonosor

9 Likes

Thats What i found now from the last season, i would be posting some stuff as soon as i find it so be please don’t blame on me for beign stoned…

I dried everything blah blah, took clones from the moms and rooted them in the Aero, transplanted to 1 gal pots.

7 Likes

Vegged, gave them some love and sprayed some good food on them for 15 days and stacked them, So today I’m flipping 12 :smiley:

16 Likes

Great looking canopy and plants.
Will be tagging along
:v:

1 Like

Thanks my friend, this run im happy with the canopy, usually it’s a chaos because so many strains lol

A pic of Triangle Octane 120u fresh frozen for the wait.

Looks like frankincense. :smiley:

14 Likes

Running indica hybrids and sativas at the same kept you busy! Very nice garden HW.

1 Like

Looking good. I’m a fan of TNF beans. And am super stoked to see the UFS#18 grow as I plan on doing a HUGE hunt this year using some original beans. Definitely down to watch this one. Salute

2 Likes