im going to be a rich man

yeah… I cant really drive because of my condition but the radio is one of those things that would drive me insane lol

there are other ways to auto tune, music is so primitive man, its like 1980s tech max lol when it comes to guitars, the digital stuff is pretty on tune though, quantization is awesome, that takes multiple streams and syncs the actual music notes and scales and harmonies together

Hey. Did you ever make it rain on these hoes?

1 Like

not without a ball gag lol =(

Nevertheless… whether you like tool or not… it’s clear they’re superior musically compared to anyone currently

U must have been a raver lol… I had friends like that… just loved all that fake music and all… whatever you like is all that matters bro… although if have to say… I’m curious as to if it would have been popular without the presence of ecstacy ?

1 Like

I saw tool here recently was a great show but saliva stole it. 10/10 if you get to see saliva I would recommend.

1 Like

Survivor played “Eye of the Tiger” in this dive bar I worked at.

They played their concert across the street, then came back to their hotel and found our little bar. The other bartender is like “That’s mother fucking survivor”. So I told the band it was open mic night. WINK WINK

They were all “no, we couldn’t take mic time away from others that want it” :roll_eyes: Luckily the chef from the hotel was in as he usually would do after work and talked them into it.

People started hearing the music from the street like… Is Survivor here?!
It rocked :metal:

2 Likes