I'm Looking for some OG Kush

He did send me a list, just so many going through my head lol. I’ll be giving him a cut of my Mendo breath, he’s seen all the mentions I’ve made about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I’m sure I’ll find something, even if it’s not something I love, let me know and I’ll hold onto it for you hehe. I’m a collector at heart anyway.

2 Likes

Mendo breath has og kush in its blood.
It’s og kush breath x Mendo montage.

4 Likes

I was gonna give him a cutting from me but my Nephiew wanted it. He’s kinda getting into the hobby so how can I say no.

2 Likes

Hope he’s a seasoned smoker :joy:. Thats a hell of a strain to get started with. I haven’t grown one out myself, but the buds I got from a friend are complete knock out. No idea how long he lets them go, should probably ask lol.

3 Likes

So I think I have bad news. I don’t think I’m gonna have any seeds! It’s been 5 weeks now I’ve crushed up two nugs from two strains to see if there’s anything and nothing is coming out shouldn’t there be altleast a hollow white seed or something? I’m feeling down from this whole thing.

2 Likes

Dont feel bad @DGCloud it could be worse!
This should cheer ya up

Planecrash

2 Likes

Thanks bubbleking. I really want to have seeds to share with some people on here as well though so I could make some friends on here.

1 Like

That’s a bummer, but at least you’ll have more to bud to stash. But Dude, just being part of the community is enough lol. You made an attempt, as I’m about to some time mid-late next week. 2.5-3week into flower right (by day 21 of flower)? The only pollen I have are ones I got from other members, hopefully at least 2 or three of the 4 sticks.

2 Likes

Im just wondering what it could’ve been that made it not work? Was it the pollen?

Did you collect and store the pollen for use as needed, or were the “males” in the same tent with them? From what I’ve read, pollen has to be properly dried before storage. Other than that, idk. If your reversing a female, did the pollen sacs mature and break open on their own? I’ve read where people didn’t spray for long enough, and the sacs didn’t mature enough for viable pollen.
The part I’m hesitant about, is how long do I need to let the pollen sit on the plant before spraying down with water and returning to the tent?

1 Like

I actually plucked them while they were still in there bananas. Then i dried then and crushed them open with a chopstick and pollen came out. Some opened but I didn’t want them to get all over the place so I hand picked the ones that were almost ripe. Maybe it was that, or me crushing the bananas with a chopstick?

Anyway if it’s not meant to be then I guess it’s not meant to be.

I think they are only good if it’s within the day before they open naturally, but not sure about that. I know with other flowers, the pollen isn’t really viable until the flower is just about to open. Like when emasculating a flower to do selective pollination in other plants, they cut the base of the petals to open the blossom the day before it would open. Then remove male parts to keep it from self pollinating. They have to do that with peppers and berries that can self pollinate so they don’t waste their time weeding through seeds that aren’t the hybrids they’re making.
I just know that they need to be dried and sifted relatively quick so they don’t clump/spoil. The use of toasted flour or DE is to help keep it dry for storage, and to help spread the pollen more evenly since only one viable grain per calyx is needed.

In a separate closed room, I have my pollen being collected on a sheet of glass, I need a bigger piece or some parchment/foil instead.

2 Likes

I will tell you what im going to do for ya @DGCloud .
I will manifest mature seeds in your plants. There WILL BE ENOUGH TO SHARE. O K !!. There ya go bro! From me to you full circle back to me!!
But you have to believe :100:
:v:

3 Likes

I believe and no problem share away.

Thats how its done on the real.

Well when I get my own place I would definitely do that. It just I don’t have the room and space to do that. If you cut the plant and leave in water like that does it still need to be in a 12/12 cycle?

Probly not,
Ive been pulling males, putting back into the 24 hr room. They finish.
You need to practice your “faith” now.
So when the the time comes you really need it… Youll believe :100:.
I promise you. It really works.
See it in your mind, believe :100: without a doubt!
Thats the hard part. And It will be!

1 Like

I call it " painting your own picture"
Manifesting your future

2 Likes

Kinda like the laws of attraction! I’m not scared at all I know if I want something I do everything I can to find it. Like the Mendo breath couldn’t find it anywhere. Then acouple months later it just came to me. So yes I do believe. I think things happen for a reason so I just go with the flow and stay positive. Pass on positivity and positivity comes back. Staying blessed my friend and wish the same for you. Thanks for positive vibes.

3 Likes