A True Sativa , Highest THCV numbers ive seen - Fruit Sourz THCV

Claiming 8 percent THCV on the labs thats kinda crazy !

7 Likes

man, i went looking for the seeds and they just come with the weed. i’d like to grow some of that.

2 Likes

Yeah man no doubt, may be able to email the guys that grow it and get lucky, My bad for getting your hopes up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

not at all, now i know about it and can acquire the seeds for sure. i can probably get some from the company that sells the weed with a phone call. thanx.

2 Likes

I mean the flower is seeded so chances are you’d get some beans !!!

1 Like

i just realized i said the same thing you did with different words. maybe time for another hit or something.

1 Like

Nah same bro , same XD. I wonder what the lineage is

i just sent an email and if i find out i’ll let ya know.

THCV is dope as hell, if anyone gets hands on THCV beans i‘d love to know. Very unique stuff! OGTW!!

1 Like

i just realized, this is the legal shit, right? i think i could get some shipped to me. you should be able to get some also.

i just wanted the seeds but for $60 you get an oz of weed too…

2 Likes

I mean, I can vouch for this grower too, I haven’t had any of his greenhouse but his indoor bro…

Literally some of the dankest bud I’ve ever gotten my hands on. Easily the terpiest tastiest cbd I have ever had. Shit blew my mind. I’ll try to upload a pic of crtical kushies ( type 3 high cbd strain )

1 Like

4 Likes

I wanna say this is also Beleafer flower buttttt I have too many unnamed weed photos so Unsure. I do remember two of the strains I he sent out had green phenos and a purple so the pics do match up

4 Likes

I just got from Holy City and Hoku seed co and they both carried decent type 3 flower, first time I smoked CBD dominants and actually felt that relaxation that people talk about. I’ll have to try Beleafer next!! I’m trying to lockdown some type 3 rosin tbh

3 Likes

Is there an option to order seeds with the flower or it just automatically comes with it? I didn’t see anything on the site about seeds

1 Like

I bet an email with a request for seeded bud only could be filled by them, everything ive heard about these guys and my own experience suggests that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was the same way, I tried holy city, a few other cbd companies, another really good one was stoney branch. their godfather OG is actually insane. If they’re running the same pheno i got to try earlier this year… its probably the most unique smelling flower i’ve ever tried. and with 4 percent CBC in it, MAN was it relaxing.

Beleafer honestly blew most of the hemp companies out of the water though. Think of your homegrown 30 percent THC bud, thats what his flower reminded me of LOL

1 Like

Brother I’m not even seeing over 21% THC in my runs lol but I’m pretty green to the game, so one day soon hopefully I’m putting out those numbers.

1 Like

i hit the contact form and asked. not sure yet.

1 Like

I think the super high thc stuff is bad most of the time anyway, its all about balance :smiley: , cbd was made for thc as thc was made for cbd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like