First grow in a while

So I’m almost done with my first grow in about 4 years. It’s just some seed I had from an outdoor grow that got pollinated.

This is where I’m at. Almost ready to harvest.

This is a close up of one I just took down today

And this is the replacement.

Let me know what you guys think!

20 Likes

Alright @Jdem075 and welcome to OG!

Let’s see how its done!

:eye:

2 Likes

Here is the one I took today.

These are grown in fox farm happy frog dirt, 1 gallon pots. With only about 2 weeks veg. Only nutes I used were tiger bloom using the recommended amount on the bottle once a week. Grown under 1k hps.

7 Likes

Welcome ! How long was the flowering time for these girls ?

1 Like

They have been flowering for about 6-7 weeks. I need to start writing down dates lol.

4 Likes

Or you can keep a somewhat detailed grow diary and toss the pencil and paper in the recycle bin.

What strain are you growing? Looks like some stretch at play.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG :wave:

1 Like

A buddy gave me some seeds from an accidental cross with lemon haze and diesel I think. Then I grew them and did the same thing. These are those seeds.

Thanks for the likes and replies everyone :smile:

4 Likes

So, I dried and gave a couple days cure to the plant pictured. My girlfriend just tried it and said there was no taste…but there was a bit of a head high and some body. Growing it had a strong lemon/sour/mint smell.

I think I took it to early. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Here are the two girls today.

They seem to have really slowed down taking up water.

2 Likes

i took some trich shots just now and was wondering what you all thought. i think i need to take them because i have family coming in about a week, and i want the smell to dissipate before they get here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So about a week ago I fimed this new one. I think it went well.

I think I’ll do it again.

1 Like

So, I haven’t posted for a bit. I harvested the two I had going. Got about an oz each dried. Not bad for a three gallon pot.

I found pistols on the little girl yesterday! So today i repotted her in an 8(?) Gallon pot. I clipped her three times and now she’s in flower. First day.

3 Likes

This is a week later.

My plants look so spindly compared to all the ones I see here.

2 Likes

Weekly picture. Here she is.

Flowering nicely

2 Likes

What are you using for light and how high are you running it? I’m guessing some type of hps from that yellow haze.

Not sure about that height, but the rest of the info is here. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks @ReikoX, I don’t know how I missed that. My guess it’s probably genetics. It has a hemp like look to it and that may have been where that pollen originated. It grows mad around here in all the country roadside ditches.

Peace, UT

1 Like

Looking good bro!

Any plans to scrog? I see a lot of space for plants.

I like to grow bushes, takes a little veg time though.

U did that all that with one bottle? Impressive.

I end up having to mix 8 damn bottles, takes longer to mix up nutes than it does for feeding.

Looking forward to seeing the progression.

I was thinking about making a scrog with some fencing I have, and some 2x4s. This is stretching allot.

I’m testing my setup with my bag seed to work out the kinks before I use the seeds cannabissequoia just sent me. I also got a seed out of a bag of Alaskan thunderfuck that I want to try.

I harvested the first ones that were in one gallon pots. This one is in a 10 gallon pot. Used all the rest of my dirt. Kinda wanted to see how big it would get.