Impure Kush #5 (Limewood Cut) 420 Giveaway!

Nice kush looks dank

Thatā€™s a beautiful plant! Love the bud structure and those red hairs.

Melt into couchā€¦. Sounds amazing.

4 Likes

Whoa this looks killer. Thanks for the chance at these cuts.

Thanks for the chance :slight_smile:

Man Iā€™m realizing that nearing 1 percent THCVA isnā€™t super common. Iā€™m not super versed in my 'noids, could anyone share some insight on their experiences with THCVA?

I did my googles butā€¦ seems as thereā€™s no happy medium between surface level youtube videos & dense arduous research papers. Letā€™s shoot shit.

3 Likes

Very cool, appreciate the generosity and chance.

Thatā€™s awesome dude :+1:
Near 1% THC-A(a) is considered on the high side since most strains donā€™t have enough to measure.

Anecdotal - when I have a few puffs of Durban Poison (testing at ~1.5% THC-Va) it gets me zooming and chatty like I had espresso. And I used to have a dispo hybrid (Strawberry Cheesecake) with about 1% THC-Va, it was a very ā€œsocialā€ high. Even if it made me want to stay on the sofa it kept me talkative. I think something about the THC-A(a) makes me open up to people more easily.

Thereā€™s also a big thread about THC-A.

The post I linked ^ has the full text of this Menā€™s Health article on THC-A (article paywalled, full text for article retrieved and shared by @sfzombie13 )

I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Sounds great! @blowdout2269 @Emeraldgreen @bobgrows @Til_Valhalla @lzboy @carty

3 Likes

Youā€™re making sure Iā€™m in them all!! Thank you!

1 Like

One last bump for this one. Also itā€™ll only be 4 cuts given away sadly not 5. But every is rooted and ready to fly to the winners on Monday.

Iā€™ll announce winners at 9am EST Saturday April 20th.

10 Likes

I know I said tomorrowā€¦ but I do make the rulesā€¦ and most of us are from the outlaw cloth soā€¦ fuck it Iā€™m gonna break em!

Winners of the Limewood Kush are as follows!

@Oldguy
@killabud
@lostinmyhome
@HolyAngel

Happy 420 guys. Winners hit me with a message with your details and these will fly Monday. Thanks guys. I do plan on visiting this list whenever I have spare limewood cuts, so you can continue to use it to show interest.

22 Likes

Nice win @Oldguy @killabud @lostinmyhome @HolyAngel !!

Thank you for the chance @hoss8455 much appreciated.

8 Likes

Way to get 420 celebration rolling! Thanks for the chance @hoss8455 and congrats to the winners.

6 Likes

Congrats @Oldguy @killabud @lostinmyhome @HolyAngel :dizzy::sparkles::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::sparkles::dizzy:

5 Likes

Sweet!!! Thanks guys! My first giveaway win and I donā€™t think it could be better!

5 Likes

All pigeons are off on their flights. And with that Iā€™m off on one myself with a nice bud of the Limewood. Getting smoother and creamier in the cure.

17 Likes

Here safe and sound!! appreciate it man,looking forward to growing her out

7 Likes