Impure Kush #5 (Limewood Cut) 420 Giveaway!

420 is approaching quickly and everyone has their sales set and posted. No sale from us, just free kush.

Going to giveaway 5 rooted cuts of Impure Kush #5 (Limewood Cut). The lineage is LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef, made with pollen procured from Tony Green himself.

She’s about 70/30, tart lime to smooth sandalwood cologne musk. Alot of lime to the nose and alot of sandalwood to the taste. In the cure the lime tones down and softens up but the nose is very pungent. Test results give her 2.6% terpenes.

High is more sedative than psychoactive. Perfect for after a long day of work. Makes your legs feel like cement and melts you into your couch and movie.

Everyone who likes this post will be entered to win. That’s all. Winners will be announced on 4/20!

94 Likes

Sounds delicious
Thanks for the chance to win!
:v:

6 Likes

That sounds like I need to grow it!

Thank you for the chance!

@Bert another chance for you! Give it a like and good luck!

7 Likes

Woah thankness for chance at dankness!

3 Likes

That’s what’s up. Been looking to jump back in

3 Likes

I’d kick something out of my room for this :wink: :+1: :rofl:

Thanks for the chance!!

4 Likes

Looks amazing! Thanks

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, and they look so good :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Those buds are beautiful!

3 Likes

Wish I had room for another…lol.

3 Likes

Very impressive looking :eyes: and would expect nothing less of anything we have seen you grow. :+1:🪴:wink::ok_hand::crazy_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I like this! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still on the hunt for the stardawg illuminati cut. 🫶🏼

6 Likes

SUPER GIVEAWAY, BRO!!! I’ll be sure to enter, your work is Class A, Primo!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ohh yeah !! Sounds wonderful. Thank you for the chance

4 Likes

Killer giveaway @hoss8455 !

4 Likes

Thank you for the chance at a wonderful prize @hoss8455

1 Like

Thanks for the chance hoss

Thanks for the chance @hoss8455. Such a beautiful plant

1 Like

Incredible opportunity! Thanks for the chance at this sick giveaway, I remember your description of this strain from one of your other recent threads and it looks amazing

2 Likes