(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Yea I’m a Green Crackhead lol, so when I saw these I knew they had the legit Green Crack in them. Coastal doesn’t mess around! No worries and all the thanks go to @Jinglepot for taking this on!

22 Likes

Awesome @Jinglepot !! Yep… def deserve a break after this one :wink: Clones look good for being in those higher temps! Thanks @VAhomegrown for donating the beans for a Seed Run!

You guys rock! :metal::green_heart::seedling:

☆DJSF

10 Likes

You had me at Green Crack, watching.

6 Likes

Green Crack is wifey’s favourite and her home land of Costa Rica is currently discussing legalising rec so this could line up nicely… happy wife happy life!

Thanks for your continued hard work mate

Bless

12 Likes

You sure are inspiring @Jinglepot!!!
Got my spot and along for the show
Thank you @VAhomegrown for the donation.

6 Likes

Awwww yes!!

3 Likes

Crack party! :partying_face:
Nice one, love some Green Crack, pulling up a chair! :chair:

8 Likes

Another great run @Jinglepot .You’ve been at this non stop for a while. I’m sure I speak for the fam, the appreciation of you doing these is real! :green_heart:

@VAhomegrown thanks for donating these to make it happen.

Sending positive vibes to the garden :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Pulling a chair, sounds like my kinda smoke.

3 Likes

AND you’re gonna make Green Crack BX1 while you’re at it!? :star_struck: :heart_eyes_cat: :drooling_face:

Hope the clones root for ya despite the heat! Sending all the rooting vibes your way :wavy_dash: :pray: :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

Holy smokes you are putting in overtime this year @Jinglepot!
Amazing!
Gonna watch the show and maybe nab a spot!
:chair: :popcorn: :eyeglasses:
To fat seeded buds!
:beers:
:robot:

11 Likes

This mother fuckin guy, right?!?!
I want to be @Jinglepot when I grow up.

15 Likes
11 Likes

Your a machine dude… damn!

8 Likes

Everyone gonna be cracked out! Bringing the crack back with a vengeance!

8 Likes

After this run, Overgrow gonna be like

kyqgr

27 Likes

Noo you don’t, I’m full of hate and disdain and all I seem to do is work :laughing::laughing::laughing:

20 Likes

I’m always amazed your still standing with just the projects your sharing with us!

4 Likes

Dang @Jinglepot! You never stop!

I dunno how you do it.

11 Likes

Holy balls dude, talk about a seed running machine!! Awesome! This sounds like a great cross and run! Looking forward to it! Thanks a ton for doing all this man!

6 Likes