(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Great, this’ll be my first time getting to watch your work in action, but from the sound of things around here, it’s gonna be a show not to miss! Planning on following along! Thanks!

6 Likes

Nice. So glad to see this one being added to the coop. @Jinglepot is on :fire:

5 Likes

With all the crappy seed runs lately😒
I’ve been waiting for a worthy seed run to sign up for and I think this will be it.
Kagyu is a real one and he is considered to be one of the only breeders to have the legitimate Big Sur Holy Weed and I wouldn’t even doubt his Green Crack is real.
Thank you for doing this and thanks VAhomegrown for the donation :green_heart:

17 Likes

Holy Moly. I pulled up the🪑
Beautifu

4 Likes

Very exciting! Sounds like a classic in the making. It’s times like this i wish we had a reservation system for sign ups.

5 Likes

Wowza, that strain sound like something i would enjoy alot! Green crack is one of my old favorites. If the description of holy crack is correct it sound even crazier then green crack!

6 Likes

Sounds like my kind of people :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I have one question. What do you do in your “SPARE” time? Lol

9 Likes

My guess would be marathon runner, or iron man competitor :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hunt, fish, swim in the river, tube down the river, 4x4 in my jeep, fix my jeep after 4x4ing with it, star watch, camping, skiing, go to concerts and shows (Jim jefferies and tech 9 next, then lamb of god and kill switch engage) date nights, upkeep on the property, lol

17 Likes

Lamb of God and KsE will be an awesome show. Havent seen either in years and def not KsE with Jesse Leach back on vox

6 Likes

Gonna be so sic

4 Likes

Sooo you wanna hook me up with some cuttings

5 Likes

Queue starts here??? Lol

3 Likes

I’m sure I can do that, it’ll be in the middle of hunting season, we can plan a hunt and cut :deciduous_tree: :scissors: :deer: :gun:

9 Likes

Sounds good

4 Likes

Buds like stones…

i want to see this @Jinglepot and thanks for your work!!! :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

2 Likes

This looks very interesting. Thank you for growing @Jinglepot and for providing beans @VAhomegrown . Watching this one.

3 Likes

Well, 1 clone decided to root, that’s more than I was expecting, due to the extreme heat we’ve been having, lol

46 Likes

Hey friends! If you feel like it, head on over and follow me on my Mars Hydro FC4809 grow testing log. It should be good. I’ll be starting my Green Crack in there to grow along side this Holy Crack Preservation Run!!

21 Likes