(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Ingenious!
May hafta try that.
As for the overwatering, I normally check the runoff in the colored cup and dump it out if there is anything in it.

4 Likes

Plugging along. Boring stage of the grow, lol :laughing: Once I’ve up-potted them to 1 gallon pots they will get their own tent with a couple of the Green Crack plants.

32 Likes

I love that stage. Every time I turn around they are bigger!

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Coming along nicely. Going to be huge in no rine

5 Likes

An update! Lol, sorry, with the limited free time I’ve had Ive been paying more attention to my Mars Hydro grow that I’ve neglected regular updates here. UNACCEPTABLE! lol

A few runts that I would have given low odds to live have taken extremely well to the silica and root wizard solution I fed them along with dialing my new LED up to 50% and are showing nice new healthy growth! All in all the seedlings are doing great and hopes are high for a good mix of male and female!

37 Likes

Starting to get some size can’t wait to see them take off :grin: looking great @Jinglepot

3 Likes

Looking great. I see your keeping your plate extremely full and still doing a fantastic job!

2 Likes

We are now having a daily explosion of growth. These guys and girls are just taking off! I’ll be cleaning out my other tent, transplanting and moving them over under my MH light these next days off.

39 Likes

Tent has been bleached and hosed out, Holy Crack are looking happy :+1:

SmartSelect_20221007_202455_Gallery

37 Likes

Up potted and fed!

42 Likes

Almost ready, ive gotta run another power cord for rhe heater then the tent for the Holy Crack is ready. Someone STOLE my power cord and is using it for the TURKEYS heat lamps :laughing: I’m headed away fir a couple days so I’ll have em in there new home then.

36 Likes

I thought that’s what the oven light was for :smirk:

8 Likes

Hahahaha not YET!

Gobble. Gobble.

30 Likes

All the Green Crack were reallllllyyyyy dry when I got home, gave them a good watering, everything is hungry, I need to pick up more micro tomorrow and give em a good feeding the next day.
Transplanting to 5 gals on Sunday

I’m at that point where I’ve topped and up potted my plants amd theu are looking a little unhappy, just not as much vigor, and my angst at LED lights makes me want to adjust it. Ugh, im going to leave it, it’s at 45%… for now, lol. It’s probably just a little manhandling shock

The Holy Crack

40 Likes

Looking great!

Careful on the draught stress though. I unintentionally let a pack of JOTI afghani get near bone dry and after bringing them back to life, every single plant hermed afterwards.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye on her. This one here was the really wilty one. She perked right up within 5 minutes if watering, but I have now labeled her with a tag to keep am eye out.

29 Likes

Woohoo! They are on their own!! Look at all that Real estate!!! About time! :joy::wink:

600w MH dialed down to 50% right now about 24" above the tops.

41 Likes

anyway that i can jump on this?

2 Likes

Sign up isn’t open yet. Stick around for awhile and you can probably get in on it.

13 Likes

wow this one is so exciting. been hunting green crack for a long time without success. That BX you plan on doing seems like the best way to get it in seed form. Will be watching this like a hawk

8 Likes