INDICA coin (IND) and SATIVA coin (STV)

This seems pretty spooky to me.

they are just tokens, not making any claims, certainly not priced like bitcoin! but yah, with crypto buyer beware.
Point is they are INDICA and SATIVA and registered via Ethcore, but these tokens aren’t like code I have in others I created, just tokens specific to crypto. Name 1 that is unique in cannabis cryptos! name one with something unique!
These are easier in fact with MYETHERWALLET.com as I said.
but I am no scam artist, these are just tokens! If I say name your price…that’s not a scam. And I follow through. Have to.

I’d even be willing to donate some to the owner of this site for rewards for good comments, etc, for fun, if they contact me. Then if they ever find value on exchange, know where to cash them in at. No scam here. Contact me, take me up on offer. This is good for people of this site for fun and to learn the technology.

Name my price? Zero

This won’t help the community anyhow… I understand you want to get rich, but do something useful for cannabis community instead.

Btw how much time did it take it for you to create those “unique” titles? Few seconds or minutes? How does this entitle you to sell these as something “valuable”?

just smart enough to claim the names, and ive been an activist for years thank you very much

What is activist in creating something out of thin air in few minutes and then offering it for sale?

There is great guide to get most anonymity using bitcoin from experts:

We couldn’t support this by any chance. If you want to give them out for free for people to learn the technology do it yourself. Just don’t use Overgrow to sell your questionable project. BitcoinTalk is full of similar “projects”.

1 Like

how do I remove my account?

can you remove me please?

Why are you wanting to remove your account? That just makes you look like the only reason you became a member was to push your tokens.
If you are an activist as you say, And have an interest in this community than stick around. Look , I am trying to get my own project going here as well , though it does actually involve the plant itself. My point is When I announced my project: “Pipe Dream” I had a similar response from some here, but it is understandable as I’m new here and no one knows me, so I could be a dirtbag.
So the way I see it is you just have to take the time to get to know each other. I’ve had a few so far that have offered to help with my project and others that are leary… It’s understandable.
I think if you spend some time here and converse with fellow members you might get a more favorable response from people here. Right now it just looks like you’re interest are only self serving.This site was legendary back in the day, and now that it is back I think it can be what it once was again as there are some original members here and more to come back.
My point is, That there is a lot to learn from these guys, if that is what you want! Some of the guys that used to be here in the old days are now successful breeders that have made a name for themselves and now have profitable businesses selling their seeds.

2 Likes

Im a strainhunter in my own right. No, I just don’t care for the attitude and simply want to be removed. I just didn’t like the vibe. Is it too much to simply leave based on this? This just wasn’t my thing as seen. Thanks in advance of removing my account. I appreciate it, no ill will, just wish to be removed.

Sorry your feelings are hurt, but you can’t be angry about people watching each others back. Your idea comes off a little greasy, especially in todays environment of me, me, me. If your are legit prove it with time and effort.

1 Like

or let me ask how do I just delete the account. That’s basically what I am asking. I can’t figure it out. It is my wish to simply remove the account and forget I ever came in the door.

Message LemonadeJoe i am sure he can point you in the right direction. Peace.

Here this might help.
https://youtu.be/zKlJ73UOhAY

That’s a scam if I have ever seen one… Your only post is this Topic , get called out on it and instead of trying to show your legit you just bash everyone else and say you wanna quit… lol Just back’s up everyone’s suspicions that you are a scam! and with no real value its like paying you to have pictures show up on my screen… Bitcoin has been proven for a long time now…

1 Like

feelings aren’t hurt i just want to remove my account. simple. There are plenty of jerks all over the internet. I’m used to it. It’s all around the real world too. That’s why humanity is in the shape it is in. From big government, to wars, to human nature in general. Some of us just want to opt out. Don’t take it personally.

Opt out at the expense of who?

@LemonadeJoe would kindly ask that you remove my account, lock me out, and throw away the key. Thanks, greatly appreciated.

not my loss, I can assure you of that.

ill contact the admin and hopefully he can help me close out the account. I don’t want to be associated