Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

WHOOLEY TABOULI!!! @Oldtimerunderground I love your madness! :rofl:

2 Likes

O my OTug!!! :partying_face::exploding_head::partying_face::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

A day late but I started germinating some think diesel auto regs i got from @Oldtimerunderground . I also threw a clone of Buddhas cane into a solo cup from @ShitSeeds .

The clone is probably too big to enter into the competition unless i can just throw it into flower tomorrow lol so i’ll probably be entering the seeds and just doing the clone for fun.

8 Likes

Hi tech cable box temp control

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag …

Peas and carrots!!!

Paws

3 Likes

@Hawkman
A million ways to skin a cat but the method I have been using for awhile now is:

I soak for 12-14 hours Max.
I am using 100% well water.
Transfer seed to paper towel as seen in the pics.
While in paper towels they are on a heat mat set at 80°.
Then I LITFA…

yeahthatsign

Typically I check back the next morning. I have on rare occasion taken a peek early. You can typically see a bulge in the paper towel if the tails are getting bigger without opening the clear container.
The containers are covered by a simple box that I have taped up to be light proof.

That’s it…

I have heard good things using :arrow_double_up: method also.

I am also interested in checking out this method :arrow_double_down: for the hard to pop seeds.

8 Likes

I hope you have more tents! Now I know what it would look like if I started every seed in my collection. You are crazy, I love it!

4 Likes

OG to the core.

7 Likes

Red cups are Strawnana Shake
Blue are FogDog
Yellow are Sherb Breath from our buddy @Budderton for adding to the prize pool! (2 seeds in each yellow, will split them into own cups when they come up)

14 Likes

So cool!! Good luck @Oldtimerunderground

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :pray::grin:

Maybe I spent countless hours researching how to pull off a grow like this. Performing tests and drawing out countless scientific diagrams.

Trying to figure out a way…a way to grow this many plants, in this small a space.

Or maybe, just maybe…I’m flyin by the seat of my pants :hushed::rofl:

Only one way to find out :grinning:

First up is a Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry F2 from @Greasy

Have a great day my friends, and have fun growing :blush:

32 Likes

4 of 6 have broken through

16 Likes

Awesome OTUG!! I recall those diagrams from Copernicus’ work on the Heliocentric universe or sumthin…

Righteous effort Bro!

-Grouchy

7 Likes

still dealing with ants even after sprinkling generous amounts of cayenne im down to 3 seedlings now! any suggestions?

3 Likes

Have u tried diatomaceous earth food or non food grade… Plants use it also. Real good against anything that has a exoskeleton

3 Likes

haven’t tried it ill see if i can find some. thanks.

2 Likes

We’re just gonna skip right over the paper towel step, lol. I selected 4 seeds of each strain i put to water to plant.
Cheese x DJ Short Blueberry
Eutierria x Bubba Kush IBL
Eutierria x JOTI God Bud (purple pheno)
MK Ultra x Blueberry Himalayan fast photo

Ive made all the crosses myself from beans from OGers. Except the mk ultra. I got the Cheese and dj short from @Weedstruck . The Bubba Kush IBL came from @DougDawson . The Eutierria is @DannyTerpintine and the MK Ultra cross is a local friend. Computer illiterate, but he has some genetics floating around here :grin:

23 Likes

Having spent a lifetime working with engineering drawings of various types, I can really appreciate the style !!
:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

The CUP has arrived and it runneth over. This is what y’all want Bragging rights and the Hardware to back it up!!! As ruling Champion Supreme I can observe the entries are definitely gonna give me an inglorius de-throning if I don’t perfect the LITFA vs. Parachute parent balance. Will be nice to see some of the innovative devices used by OGers. Hope everyone suffers thru their setbacks and sticks with it. I have to give @Oldtimerunderground the edge…that line-up is in our head, well played. BUT, who am I to say? the f***ing Champ that’s who! :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :canada: :t_rex: Lets have some fun.eh? Thanks again @Indoornesian

28 Likes

Whew! Purrrrfect timing on the PO. Got that cup delivered to the day the next Challenge got underway!!!
How exciting and glad for you Mister Cup Champion @Cannasaurusrex

5 Likes