Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Not really, it has been been fed green Kool-Aid it’s whole life…

2 Likes

Got a simple E&F set up and added some @Pigeonman SpeedHoles (™). They seem happier.

On Maxigro 1tsp/5g per gal they’re light between the veins with rust spots and a few burnt tips. Don’t have calmag might add gypsum & epsom for now, maybe bump up the feed or switch to Maxibloom+gypsum or Jack’s at res change.

19 Likes

Niiiice!!! :blush: :+1:

3 Likes

I suppose I need an update… and confession… followed by deliberation and verdict upon my actions! None on the neglect as twas unavoidable however necessary! Let it be known this all stems from my own desire to participat in this fine gathering of pint sized proportion annual shindig thingy ma bob!!!

I had to skip town for several, 8, days and needed an auto watering type of setup. I expexted all to be DOA as I returned. Not so! They are small… They are week… They are malnurished… They are alive…

The update…

1x DBHP, 1x CannaCheese, the 1x black snow=😔 since replaced with 1x Strawberry DieselxSpaceDude F2 @Eagles009

The confession…

My cups have tails of strips of cotton t shirt as wicks that hang down into a coffee can of watery nutes to self serve … If these are deemed illegal, I will accept my fate as decided by the group!

The verdict… What say yee fine people???

Have a great day!!!

Grow4th!!!

23 Likes

Pretty sure if this is legal…l

17 Likes

Ok… So I left a few off on my last post…

Pulp ficton Go ON

Skywalker force

Lennon

Skywalker

Ghost kiss

Triangle Kush

SKywalker yoda

And… Some others running…

Durban Poison high-five

From @Guitarzan

Pakistani Chitral Kush hump

From @Bunny

Sour Bubble blowbubbles

From @DougDawson

Ted Couch

32 Likes

Just awesome. As usual.

5 Likes

I figure this is a great opportunity to show off the Tahoe OG mother that made those seeds @Maddawg . You know how proud I was of that girl her being me first haha. Careful she’s a grower and really hungry… Good Luck!! I’m rooting for you!!

25 Likes

Fucketty-fuck-fuck!

The other* Spotted Limes Auto sports :banana: .

And then there was 5!

:metal:

Edit: I ain’t got any complaint’s though yo. :seedling: :+1:

@DougDawson this beefy-midget of a Sour Bubble is killing me.

It’s built like a Russian Fridge. :rofl:

Indiana_Jones_Crystal_Skull_Nuke_the_Fridge

24 Likes

About sour bubble :yum:

Don’t forget to clone the middle one, righty is a dude :ok_hand:GL

3 Likes

Speaking of… :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s awesome brother, that Sour Bubble has to potential to be a real beast.

7 Likes

:thinking: maybe he was leaving it to our imagination? :joy: *edit. Ok nvm I got it now :laughing:

Great updates everyone, all your plants are looking great! @4ftfarmer the intro to yours cracked me up :rofl:

8 Likes

Bro.

I have to apologize to you. I dragged you into this (lol) and I think I might be out…

3 Likes

@Mithridate NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :sob: LOL

2 Likes

5 Likes

LOL, not 100% official, I forsee a major space problem though and can’t kill a damn skunk plant, it’s the most important seed run of my life.

Fun fact, few years back I had 95 skunks freshly pollinated for a seedrun and life tried to fuck me and it did, lost my freedom and all my assets. So I kind of uh … revenge time? :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

6 Likes

Oh it can be.
Double down. I don’t care anymore :wink:

3 Likes

Aww man, why didn’t you say that earlier? I went and killed all the plants :cry:

RIP
giphy

15 Likes