Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

:blush: thank you @Indoornesian

I tripped while carrying it, and somehow it landed in a 1 gallon pot. Then I tripped again and it fell into a 3 gal pot :crazy_face::joy:

I really need to update my space odyssey grow this weekend, she’s a beauty.

15 Likes

All looking good, great post!

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground are you letting that Blockhead have a gangbang?! :rofl: :ok_hand:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(40)

9 Likes

Did she blow a bubble? :heart_eyes:
bubble blow

5 Likes

I’m definitely interested in seeing it to finish, is there a thread that I can trip thru a door

3 Likes

@Indoornesian

6 Likes

Got it, I’ve tripped into it before, a few trips. Probably where I first seen you were growing it.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground that Sour Bubble is looking really good! Hype Matrix mix :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Gonzo :pray::grin: gotta love those huge umbrella leaves.

He’s getting ready to unleash!!

25 Likes

Going OK here… they’re eating the lowers a bit faster than I’d like. I dropped some NL pollen on them too.

27 Likes

OK?! Those look phenomenal @smokenhike! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I had that happen my last (and first) run, freaked me out. Still finished though!

What causes that, just lack of nutes or lockout or genetics?

3 Likes

Boron ? :laughing:

Looks like nitrogen to me. Switched over from Maxigro to Maxibloom too soon I guess. Also haven’t changed the res in 3 weeks.

13 Likes

18 Likes

The “tower of power” (not in the competition)

25 Likes

GREAT UPDATES EVERYONE as everyone’s plants are looking mighty fine. :wink:

Here are my little tykes still a :truck:ing.

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

C99 BX1:

:grin:

29 Likes

25 Likes

Zak Haze S1 at day 21F. I cleaned up the lower branches to make it easier to water them.

29 Likes

How to like a post 2 times! :laughing: :rofl:

I’m 3 weeks in veg, gonna go another 1 or 2 before flip. Once again I’m not in this comp but tagging along a few weeks behind.

Just trying to get a jar or two. Next round I won’t be holding back, I’ll be going after that heavy. Heavy!

24 Likes

Taking an OG hiatus… here’s my entries, which are doing fine. Only water to the end but I must withdraw now…Don’t worry, the cup will be passed, and I will keep in contact with @Indoornesian to make sure it gets to the next champ. Thanks for the fun ladies and gentlemen.

20 Likes