Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

The wait is on.

17 Likes

You have a freakshow up in there ?
Maybe Supafreak

6 Likes

Lol… Well thank you very much judges… Heineken is a favorite here too… I will do my very best to win this cup :trophy::trophy:while having fun thanks again

5 Likes

Not quitting growing, BELIEVE ME! I’m just having difficulty with these seeds. I’m also fighting with myself, I’m used to trying to let them get as big as they want, and in a solo that just won’t happen.

Thanks for the encouragement, maybe sometimes all it takes is just a “c’mon man” and I’ve got more seeds. It’s just rather disheartening to put all your everything into getting these little ones going and they just peter out on you. I’ll resist my habitual uppotting (but that one little bloodcake is an auto! [You’ve got more, shut up and stick with it!] And the Gojigum should be a giant! [She will be next time] ok, stupid voice of wisdom)
Anyone else have these arguments with themselves?

I’ll stick it out with whatever else comes up over the next few days. 2 or 3 will be easier to manage than 9, right?

12 Likes

Now that is what I am talking about… :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Hell yea, Glad to see you staying in. now you better not go beating me though. LOL

3 Likes

Yes, a couple. First time growing them. Hoping to make some beans.

3 Likes

@THCeed Is the plant in the left front proven winners pot a freak too? Or just super deep serrations?

2 Likes

I was just checking that out…
Love those leaves…

7 Likes

Yes the 4 white pots are freaks, with 1 being super freaky. The runt in the black pot is a bean that fell outside in the fall.

4 Likes

I just went through a horrible ant infestation in my room. I used misquitoe bits. I just sprinkle them around the sides of my worm bin where they were trying to establish residency and three days later there were tens where there were hundreds before. 5 days and they were gone.

4 Likes

cornmeal? think i have some lying around in a cabinet somewhere, never really needed it so ill be putting it to good use and agreed those lil bastards are resilient.

3 Likes

Hit water 7pm Monday… and here we are 72 hours later!

:metal: :sunglasses: :+1:

17 Likes

Everyone’s sprouts are looking great!

I had to do some brane surgery earlier on a White Cherry Truffle
ezgif.com-gif-maker

GlitteringReadyColt-max-1mb

Took a few other helmets off

72 newborn seedlings, from 33 different OG members! :smiley:

38 Likes

Hole E shit @Oldtimerunderground ! You are gonna be busy!:grin::+1:

10 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground