Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

They force air-pruning of the roots, so yet!

6 Likes

Great idea, I’m stealing that idea lol

4 Likes

11 of 12 seeds have broke ground as of yesterday and a clone i cut from one of my keeper moms the day I put the seeds in the ground. Im using 6oz cups at the moment-didnt have the solo cups in time for the deadline to plant seeds.

The seeds are royal chem/Texas butter²

11 Likes

You are welcome to it! I use a shit soldering iron outdoors to do this; some have used a glue gun from the dollarstore as it’s easier to find in most dollar store craft sections versus a soldering iron. :+1:

7 Likes

Bruh, a hole puncher 3000 works just fine for a solo cup, fak the fumes lol

Hole puncher 3000

Bruh, you can’t punch lower than an inch with that shit.

I learned sumthin.

10 Likes

I agree for the area that the hole puncher will reach. The added bonus with my method is that the melted plastic ends up forming a firm “ring” around the hole as a result of the material melting versus being removed.

I’ve been reusing the same cups for over 2 years now and they don’t want to crack or break as they seem to be reinforced with the “melt-rings”.

:rofl: :helicopter:

11 Likes

That’s even smarter than I originally thought. Good job sir.

5 Likes

Not bad ideas. I use a pick to poke the holes 9n the bottom, of I brace the sides with my hand it should work too. I will find out soon

4 Likes

Oh okay, i can see how it would reinforce it. Well, I’m going to have to invest in one soon!

5 Likes

I just use a small philips screwdriver 🪛 put it on the stove and melt holes in my cup. I even have an all that’s the perfect size for drain holes.

6 Likes

1 of 2 autos in solos and 3 of 4 of icc in solos. Just a couple more days and I’m sure the other 2 will be joining in!

14 Likes

I threw in some Bubble Runtz x Alien OG too. Didn’t look like Grendal x AOG was going to pop, but they did!

18 Likes

Nov 13… All 3 popped …100%germination again thanks tracker fir tgese seeds I’ma call grapeberrica
Taste like
Grapefruit & berries and its indica
Combined
GRAPEBERRICA​:drooling_face::drooling_face::eye::trophy::eye::dash::dash::dash:

17 Likes

Whata night last night :laughing::laughing::laughing: well, I think I’ve got the right thread this time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The chosen! (Survivors) :laughing:

25 Likes

Hey there @Jinglepot ! Glad you made it here. Had to give you the bizzness for going to the wrong door. Maybe we’ll put up a bright light :sparkles: to help you find your way.
Dammitttt man, I keep treading on that rule #5

13 Likes

Lmao, I was a little inebriated last night, stumbled to the wrong place. At least I caught a cab though! :oncoming_taxi: :rofl: and there is nothing wrong with some good old fashioned making fun of. If people get a laugh I’m game to be a pin cushion! :grin::laughing:

15 Likes

Gonna add a new rule :
No posting under the influence
PUI :woozy_face:
Maybe not, half of my posting would get deleted :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Lol, ALL mine would be gone

10 Likes

Well well well! One if my Eutierria x JOTI God decided to pop! It was in the dry, discarded cup i put over in the corner to be cleaned out :rofl:

16 Likes

@Jinglepot
tenor-3

9 Likes