Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

You enjoying the Purple Pink Panther grow? Excited to hear what you think about the beans?

6 Likes

Ya they have been going without a hitch so far. Lots of vigor in those seeds. Can’t wait to see how they flower flower out. I’m trying hard not to toss one of them in a 5 gal bag. It may still happen that I’m left with one entry to this challenge. My flower tent just exploded in balls and was pretty much emptied out recently

6 Likes

Really happy I read this, jogged my memory, I had it totally set in my mind the flip was 12/1! I’ll try to hold out haha.

7 Likes

My 12 to keep, the smaller ones, not in the photo, that didn’t make the cut are going into bigger pots.

21 Likes

Just over two weeks left of veg and all mine still look so small! I wish I knew why mine are going so slow. Or maybe it’s camera tricks and I am not as far behind as it seems?

5 Likes

My little jungle crew

21 Likes

Gutted that I came along too late for this one.
Going to go do some reading up on solo cup grows now!

5 Likes

Well im down to 3 now that the fantasmo is showing male.

5 Likes

Had to lay down the law with the Mexican Widow today. And stay that way!
Yeah right, she’s probably already growing straight up again haha.

22 Likes

Hi @ReikoX, can you please explicate the strategy of starting a dixie with half a cup of soil, then raising it up the stalk later.

I know you geniuses have sekret knowledge but what gives with soil level thingy?

Jus Askin,
-Grouchy

4 Likes

I reckon you’re gonna have a problem with that tall drink of water gal! Tempest in a TeaPot comes to mind. :rofl:

5 Likes

I expected these to be stretchy given the genetics. Honestly thought I would have filled it up weeks ago. :grin:

8 Likes

It gives you more roots as they grow into the new medium, giving you more stability. It’s a solo cup secret to adding more roots without adding more pot.

8 Likes

Like when you grow tomatos… PROPERLY

:rofl:

5 Likes

w1.4WL8

I will update Lennon/Skywalker/Ghost/Triangle Kush Later… Ran out of light :wink:

21 Likes

FOR ALL THE SKEPTICS!! I WON’T BE SHOWING THE ROOT MASS AGAIN UNTIL THE END. ROOTS SHOULD NOT HAVE DIRECT LIGHT EXPOSURE. DO YOUR HOMEWORK GIRLS AND BOYS… I DID…

23 Likes

Looks good to me, not average everyday solo but what the heck, grow on.

4 Likes

That would make a good starter plant for outdoor season.

5 Likes

Maybe there should be a soil and a soil less cup challenge.
Soil less meaning hydro.

8 Likes

1 - Soil/soiless
2 - Hydro (no soil)
3 - Autoflower

:+1:

13 Likes