Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

spongebob-rip-sad-sponge-bob

After much deliberation… the end has come… Last evening I harvested one bowls worth of CannaCheese and a small amount of Dragons giz to be used at a later date to create baby dragon eggs.

This has been a pretty cool experiment for myself. Looking forward… I plan to use the self watering wick to hold mothers or anything long term and low maintenance. With desired lighting and light nute mix, one could go weeks without issue. YMMV!

In closing… Perhaps next year I can achieve solo greatness more in line with the rest of you cuppers! Great job Everyone!

Grow4th!!!

22 Likes

Great job @Oldtimerunderground and @4ftfarmer for both making it to successful harvest.

12 Likes

Very cool! Love the color. Your “purple pod baloon” is a trait from the blue hemp lebanese. It seems to show up ~half the time in downstream crosses.

8 Likes

My gals are still a ways out from finishing… how long can this challenge last??

7 Likes

Mine too! I’m on week 6 of 8ish.

9 Likes

These lazy little beeotches didn’t start blooming until around Christmas!
The 88’ G13 x Hash needs another MONTH!! And I have no idea how long Johnny’s Mystery Mix needs…

8 Likes

:rofl:

With much love and respect…

ezgif.com-gif-maker(67)

:rofl: :metal:

5 Likes

:no_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: yeah I know…boo hoo…cry me a river!!! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Here are my ladies!!!

C99 BX1:

The only other plant I’ve grown that smells this much like :pineapple: was Pineapple Express!

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

:metal:

29 Likes

Outstanding brother. They all look great but That DBE X RKS looks insane.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants @Pigeonman!

Regardless of who wins this contest, you folks have shown the amazing outcomes that talented growers can achieve. Even in a dixie cup!

Kudos to all of you for an educational and entertaining OG event.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Zak Haze S1 still going at day 50. I’ll get better pictures later, this bud is photo bombing the web cam. :grin:
_data_user_0_com.zmodo_cache_1444923-0-20230202-085336-288

21 Likes

We’ll wait around for slower plants. As long as you documented the chop.

Everyone please document with pictures of your harvest. Root pictures not required but could help. Weight is also not a requirement, but it’ll help tremendously. We’ll stack up the pictures at the end for a poll and go from there! This thing is winding down tho.
@OlderFolder we made provisions in the rules for slow satty leaning plants. Everyone went 12/12 at the same date.
@Oldtimerunderground your posts be sliding me. I never read em with coffee or a drink. Good shit bro!
Let’s see what is out there like @Jinglepot said!

13 Likes

It’s getting close! Probably 2 more weeks on my Blueberry cheese!

8 Likes

Day 48 for my 4 little ladies.
When voting, remember with weed, it’s quality over quantity every time. And for the record, I just want to say that these are qualityed out. Yeah I looked it up, it’s not a real word but you know what I mean.

29 Likes

I couldn’t have put it better myself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Out of likes, but those are look amazing, my friend!

5 Likes

Here is a better photo. Zak Haze S1 at day 50F.

30 Likes

They look so big in that 18 inch tent. :wink:
Gorgeous.

8 Likes

Well–here’s my update!

Didn’t think I or my gals would stay in this long!
They are doing pretty well, all things considered-- a couple are obviously not happy about their accommodations-- but I think they’ll make it!
Weird-- If I hadn’t grown them myself- I’d swear these G13’s were clones- their structure is almost identical… but you can tell them apart my the buds!

@JohnnyPotseed
1st up-- Johnny Potseeds Mystery mix #1

Johnny Potseed’s Mystery Mix #2

@Herbie
'88 G13 x Hashplant #1

And last but not least - '88 G13 x HP #2

23 Likes