Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Wowww… This looks great. What is the smell of this plant. Cheese and blueberry that can only be good :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

If you have some seeds left over from this. I would like to try this one.

6 Likes

Smells super fruity, almost like gushers. No cheese smell, but it would be so awesome if this smoked like a cheese, with the classic coffee shop cheese stone but a fruity smell and taste!? …one can dream

13 Likes

@Jinglepot looks like she came out awesome

3 Likes

I got a final trim and weight on the Zak Haze S1 in the solo cups. I ended up with a total of 48 grams of buds from the three plants. They vegged for 40 days at 0.9 kWh per day and flowered for 70 days at 0.6 kWh per day. The average wattage was 50W. That’s 0.96 g/W, 0.44 g/day, 0.61 g/kWh, 27.00 g/ft2

22 Likes

Well…a disappointing weigh-in. Funny thing is–they all weighed the same except the one Hash Plant was heavier- even though it wasn’t the biggest!
But I keep telling myself I left a lot behind to re-veg…so I’m good with it!
Draig’s happy to have some new smoke–so that makes me happy too!

It was a really fun grow!! :blush:

Final weight:
"88 G13 Hash Plant #1 = 12g
"88 G13 Hash Plant #2 = 16g
Mystery Mix #1= 12g
Mystery Mix #2= 12g

22 Likes

I smoked mine before I could weigh it lol. Wouldn’t have been more than 14g I believe

8 Likes

The Dj Short Blueberry x Cheese is an amazing looking girl!! Beautiful colors my friend!!

8 Likes

You have absolutely nothing to be disappointed about!! This was the first time you’ve grown out anything in such a small container, plus. Like you said. you left some weight behind to re-veg. I am very happy with the end results. The buds all have great smells and are just begging to be smoked!! I’m very proud of you and what you accomplished!! :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you sweetheart… !! :blush: :green_heart:

2 Likes

This plant is NOT OFFICIAL!
This is the 3rd 88 G13 Hash Plant thatI pulled from the race.
She shows why I rarely cull smaller/weaker plants… they’ll often surprise you!
The girls were in week 4 offlower when she “stalled”, started to yellow, and didn’t respond to pampering…so I took a chance and up-potted her into an air-root pot. She didn’t get any bigger…but her buds sure did! Got really dense and heavy compared to her larger sisters.
Again, I left a lot on the plate to reveg… just wanted to give her creds…

22 Likes

I like this…could be the next competition line…

Blue berry cheese — so instead of a single cut…a whole strain that varies in degrees of cheesee and blue berry, that way there would be a mix bag with personable hash blend based on flavor…I think the cheese high would be easy to maintain it’s the flavor that would be more difficult…high hopes :wink::wink:!

Plants look great though…really are beautiful!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

16.29 grams dry weight for my Dj Short Blueberry x Cheese. What a pretty plant. I’m getting total Cheese smell with hints of berries… there was no cheese before the cut, so this is a nice surprise!

25 Likes

I have never weighed my harvests, not gonna start now haha.
The Mexican Widow gave me a pint jar of herb. Lost the sprite smell, has a mild honey and ginger smell, unique in my experience. Taste when smoked it herbal and grassy. The effect is very dreamy, maybe bordering on spacey, and lasts a couple hours. If you want to spook people out at the grocery store because you’re looking at milk too long, this is one for you haha. Good herb, I look forward to growing it again, but doing a good job haha, and seeing what I end up with.
There was no real trim here, as there weren’t really many leaves left haha, I basically just bucked the whole plant into this jar.

I haven’t really smoke much of the Maui Wowie, but I’ll get on it and let you know how it is.

20 Likes

Outa likes!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

So… is anyone still running?

7 Likes

Great grow everyone! Not sure who won the cup, but maybe all can send it around to each other for a week or two. It would be pretty cool to see all the photos of that :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

A reminder: Whomever wills the cup this year will receive a pack of Biker Slush F2, a pack of Ice Cream Cake S1 x Biker Slush F1, and a pack of SFV OG BX3 x Biker Slush F1 from me to sweeten the already sweet prize pool! I don’t know how your gonna pick a winner from all the great entries this year @Indoornesian . Good luck all you crazy soloists!!
:grin::v::canada:

16 Likes

Beautiful harvest. Is that drying rack made out of shower curtain hanger loops with clips attached. Looks diy which I know you are into or did you buy it.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this years challenge!

2 Likes

Nope…2 for $10 on Amazon…folds up like an umbrella for storage.

2 Likes

I would like to take this time to Thank The Academy for this prestigious Award… Yep. I Call Me The Winner…LMAOROTF…

1 Like