Instead of asking for a divorce

Those tents really tie the room together.
download.jpeg-13
:rofl:

I love the desk dude! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I have the same tents but my wife used it as a stepping stone to file for a divorce. The best tents so the best reason! :wink:

1 Like

I got divorced and donā€™t know what happened to my 250w HPS

Probably sold on the open market

1 Like

Shhhhā€¦:shushing_face:

Love the setup and desk! Wish I could get away with that in the living room. Looking forward to the over-powered shorty grow :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol. We can laugh about it now.
Mine took over 20 guitars, amps, bank account, etcā€¦
Got a call from one of my buddies at Guitar Center telling me a bunch of my stuff was there.
Utero-Americans. We can really pick em, lol.

1 Like

Thanks! Im going to start that one soon. 2x4 seeds get planted in Octopots this weekend!
As for location, thereā€™s really no other place in the house.
I REALLY dont want it upstairs. I hate multi-level homesā€¦

That sucks, Hamme!
Did she show photos of the plants in your tent as evidence of cheating with muliple girls? Your REAL true loves, lolā€¦
Built up and recovered twice myself. Sucks having things taken just to spite someone. Shows thier true character.

2 Likes

They really do.

This is the way it will stay for quite some timeā€¦

4 Likes

Hahah good point! :rofl::rofl:

My tent lived in the spare room, until the grandchild was born, then it became a temp issue and my wife had me move the tent out to the dining room.

1 Like

I had a whole room for my grow now itā€™s been shuffled into the bedroom. Canā€™t complain really, just a little cramped

Iā€™d love to be able to do that! A whole room would be awesome, but in my place that wont happen. Possibly upstairs, but I really dont want that. Stairs make things very tough.

1 Like

Family first, but glad you were able to keep it going inside. Would suck to be relegated to the garage!

Yeah if I had a garage it would almost definitely the the plants home. Lol

Awwwā€¦ one persons ā€œDog Houseā€ is anothers Castle :wink:

It gets 110f here in Vegas. No garage growing going on here, lol

Yeah Iā€™m in shenandoah valley va. Low humidity and summer Temps get into the 90s most years but not for extreme periods of time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s some pretty temperate weatheršŸ‘Œ

Lucky guy. I do love the low humidity here in Las Vegas when Iā€™m growing. For drying, itā€™s quite the pain. Both of my dries have taken around less than 7 days. Fortunately they kind of sealed themselves on the outside the first time as I did a wet trim. Turned out amazing! Second Harvest was just the single plant and I let that one go to dry tent complete with leaves and all. I just cut branches off the plant to hang. Mostly did it that way because I didnā€™t want to take the hours of wet trim, LOL. They actually dried fairly slow inside even though I took them out of the tent a week later.

1 Like

Yeah I love the weather here except for the wind. But my grow dried in about 10 days. I dry trimmed it so the leaves on the plant help slow it down. If I hadnā€™t split the limbs out it may have made it 14.

Nice setup, bro! :sunglasses: Gotta keep the wifey happy too, right? Happy growing!

2 Likes

Exactly. Happy Gie, happy me :grin: :grin:
(Wifes name Gie)

I told her Iā€™ve been smelling filipino food, soy sauce, etc for yearsā€¦ An assault on my senses at times, lol. Lots of great stuff too, but it can be a wall of smell all of a sudden.

She can deal with a little weed.

2 Likes