Girl Friend’s bitchin’ man it sucks!

Who here has a girlfriend or significant other that complains or bitches about your weed intake?? I love growing it !!! I use to grow years ago way back in late 80’s early 90’s … but had to quit smokin it and growin it due to my job … piss tests … 2 years ago my company has finally dropped the policy and its now legal in my state!!:grin:
A gift from heaven for me!!! So I started growing and smoking again. Girl Friend is sometimes fine with it even eats brownies now n again but man lately bitches complains about me smokin after i get home from work!! I dont get high before or at work never did but after I look forward to smokin or vapin the weed Ive grown!!! I use a Pax 2 . Shes like OMG u get high everynight. Blah blah blah. Drives me nuts … Christ sakes she takes her anxiety pills every night I dont bitch about that , Anyone else out there get the negative crap thrown on em just cause they love the green medicine??? Just venting. Sorry :disappointed:

28 Likes

I quickly kicked them to the curb. Simple as that.

31 Likes

Yep, my wife smokes more than I do, she can’t say a word unless she wants to start buying it :wink:

30 Likes

Wish I could kick her to curb but I made the dumb mistake of selling my house and moving into her house. Now almost 4 yrs later im dealing with this and her 22 yr ol college graduate daughter that moved back in … That reason right there makes me want to smoke to deal with her nonsense… So its me thats gotta get out. Just sucks man

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that. My one rule in life was, never ever live with someone. They can live with me, but it’s my place we are living. Don’t like it? Find another man. I have no problem living single. (I was 38 before I got married).

13 Likes

And my wife was very well informed about me. I have final say (no I am not a dick), I make the income, she is a stay at home wife. Works very well for us. About the only way I could be married…I am simply far to independent of a person to live like most do. We prefer the old way of things.

13 Likes

Yeah my wife and I have separate incomes since we both work, we have a joint account for the mortgage and roof payments ONLY, everything else we “split” the bills out of our own separate accounts, as in, she pays water/electric/trash, i pay cable/internet/streaming services. This way she can’t say anything about what I buy with my own money as long as the bills are paid, and I can’t say anything about what she buys.

Don’t like me growing but you sure do like smoking it when I got it? Then I guess you can start buying the herb then. Or shut up.

13 Likes

She probably needs a good plowing? More love and attention?

Or is she one of those Psycho chicks that try and control your life?

10 Likes

We are fortunate, we live debt free and our house is paid for. So the number one argument of couples just does not exist for us…lol (busted my ass to accomplish that…I am 46 now)

13 Likes

Yup I got one of those divorced independent types and man does she baby her daughter , it totally shows too , Man I jumped right into this thinking with the wrong head … Ive totally learned a lesson ,

9 Likes

Our dicks have gotten us in trouble more than once brother. :joy::rofl:

15 Likes

my girl is cool with me growing as in she doesn’t like try to stop me but she is not supportive at all constant complaints about the space it takes and time and reources refusing to just do basic stuff like you know keep her children out of my room when they are over she also refuses to help at all or learn anything at all and gets pissy when I medicate with my edibles at night even though she smokes my weed all day every day I guess thems just the breaks

4 Likes

My wife doesn’t smoke . She’s tried it , but its not for her . She likes me to keep busy so I don’t get on her nerves . I’m semi retired and have a lot of time on my hands … So she’s really happy I have a hobby . :smiley:

18 Likes

I hear you there. Just gets to wearing on me at times , Ive learned to have selective hearing …goes in one ear and right out the other… :grin:

5 Likes

Would they rather have you guys at a bar, in the middle of the night, drunk, banging another chick?

10 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

absolute deal breaker for me

9 Likes

I got mine to start smoking. got her a mmj…then when she saw the dispo prices and tried there wares ,She suggested “why dont you just grow it again” had to bite my tongue to keep that smile suppressed,instead I told her well its not inexpensive . Lucked out on that one trust me. I always ask her if she wants to partake :rofl:

8 Likes

I lucked out on that score.
You have a Pax 2, you can truthfully tell her you are micro-dosing your medication. It is your hobby. (:laughing: price out a bass fishing boat for comparison)

For me the deal clinchers were:
I’m not supporting organized crime
I know what is in my gear
I cut my alcohol consumption by 80%
AND I grow her CBD plants… that was the biggy

Cheers
G

27 Likes

Thats what women do period, end of story

10 Likes