Instg8ters wiki sign up page CLOSED

Thanks much bro - I look forward to getting the seeds. Sorry to hear about your trouble here with a few asses. I know that at times it can feel like those types are the majority, but mostly I think that the regulars here are awesome. The mute feature is a handy option to have here. I hope you know that you are appreciated here, and that you dont feel used or put upon. You are very generous with your genetics and have spent a lot of your own money on postage to help get them to people here, and we all appreciate it.

17 Likes

If you have Maui x platinum pineapple leftover I’d be interested in some. Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, it’s been brought to my attention that the people I listed as being Crossed off was actually the wrong ones. I went back and Triple checked the info and made the corrections… my apologies :confused::pray:

If your Name is crossed off your package should be on its way too you already.

6 Likes

No worries brother, many thanks for sorting it out.

2 Likes

@CADMAN , awesome thank you for the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait for it!..first five on list plus all trades last month (35 packages ) all got a metric shit ton of seeds I heard one hit today, plenty more to go around.

Thanks for all the support guys Itry to take into consideration language barriers on here and yes many things can get taken out of context on social media and communities like ours and believe me I have let things slide plenty thinking just that. But if your gonna call me out hit me on PM. And don’t be a passive aggressive Bitch about it, that’s what my wife’s for…:wink: I have the individual a chance to talk and offered up the seeds me and allotment we’re discussing before he jammed his bulbous nose in. I am way too old and tired to take shit from someone I havnt seen give out a seed since ive been here. Especially in the thread. Moral is I don’t take shit in real life and I damn sure ain’t gonna change now…RANT over. Let’s grow some fucking dank ass pot all over the world.

Let’s try next five guys PM me and we’ll get shipping set, bare with me I have Apple Pay and Venmo and a few guys have allready sent snail mail and self addressed letter size envelope so they are set when their name comes up.

I’m gonna stick to my other regular haunts in the breeders and landrace areas, if you wanna check My Jungle out

I try and update twice a week when I water and feel free to comment and ask questions I like an interactive Journal, Thats how we learn from each other…
Smok’em if you got’em…
:metal::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Pulled up a log in the jungle man, thanks for sharing. Also sent you a pm :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bro, good to hear you have Venmo. Hit me up with your User Name, I’ll send you a donation. Do remember, DON’T let 'em bait you into ANYTHING!!! You stay EXTRA safe, take special care and, you and yours, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Exactly I’m to dam old to put up with bullshit myself…if I have nothing good to say about anything or anyone I just smile and nod…didn’t play fuckety fuck when I was younger dam sure don’t play it now life is to short and I live in a no drama zone and have 2 ex wives who will testify… btw @misterbee one of em haunts your neck of the woods…lol peace to you @Instg8ter

Peace and stay safe

7 Likes

@Chronickyle
@Donnie
@Chirpxchirp
@dougdawson
@Joshj

Hit me with a PM to confirm postage and your safe address your the next 5 up and @CADMAN will scratch and log a new 6 guys as @Gpaw went out with my trades. Any guys that get a package that we had planned got all the extras so please let us know you got some and please let another member jump in to be fair, I’ll be keeping a 20-50 of each fir trades later…

7 Likes

That’s amazing man, thanks. PM sent with address and to make payment arrangements with Paypal.

2 Likes

Apparently I’m no longer able to edit the first page anymore, the system doesn’t allow it.

Sorry :disappointed: guys.

So instead I’ll just post @ anyone when needed:

As per @Instg8ter these peoples packages are completed and rolling out to you all…

#1 @DougDawson MW X DM and PT/PT

#3 @Gpaw PT X LS & TD X AG

#4 @Chronickyle purple Thai x pineapple Thai & purple Thai x platinum pineapple. Black version of brutal paw please :pray:

#5 @Donnie black willie & brutal paw black pheno

#6 @Chirpxchirp chocolate thai & Jamaican handcuff 97

Please let @Instg8ter know when you have received the packages… Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

@DougDawson has stepped up and covered 7 people’s shipping slots and told me to cover the next three guys on the list for next week so let’s get these baby’s shipped…just like the seed Lotto. I’ll package the next three up and get them gone…Thanks for that OG spirit DougDog

11 Likes

You sir are a Rock Star :100:

9 Likes

That’s what the sign says

and Made In Detroit!

OK week one complete, that means there’s 9 more slots open counting Gpaw and the three Doug covered, get them while they are hot!!!

11 Likes

@DougDawson you are awesome man. Thank you . So I’m going to pay it forward for a few other people in line as well . @Instg8ter pm has been sent and thank you for the opportunity . @CADMAN thank you for helping keep this together

7 Likes

That’s amazing man, love it. Happy I could do even a tiny thing for this amazing Instg8ter offer. This place is incredible and it’s the people that make it so.

5 Likes

Man @Instg8ter. You’re loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:! Hope I can get in on some fire.

And damn @DougDawson and @Donnie . You guys are too generous. Good work!

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy just paying it forward as it was done for me . This is a great community to be a part of .

4 Likes

Hope it will be a perpetual give away just like my garden … Thanks to all

7 Likes