Instg8ters wiki sign up page CLOSED

Sorry to hear this ;(

It’s not my call, BUT If @Instg8ter can’t squeeze you in, I’ll split half of mine with you…

4 Likes

@Mongobongo what 2 strains would you like to choose?

Thanks for the offer, but I’m good! No hurry on my part! Mostly interested in the Brutal Paw and I know he will keep working it.

2 Likes

Was hoping for brutal paw F2 (green) and Panama red x PT :v:

2 Likes

Your call bud, he is sending me 20 Brutal Paw, I can send you 10 if you want them?

2 Likes

Updated for you

1 Like

Did I do it wrong? I choose two strains, then requested the freebie of BP f2 from the black pheno.

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84
Select 2 strains (10) seed you want and automatically get freebie (20) Brutal Paw F2…

2 Likes

Technically they are all freebies, we are only paying shipping. @Instg8ter is a rock star

7 Likes

Yes. We are very lucky :heart:… All Instg8ter wants is to Overgrow the world and for some help with shipping costs.

$5.00 for 40 seeds = TAKE THE MONEY PLEASE.

7 Likes

Well I meant was I out of line requesting which brutal paw, it just looks like I’m making a third choice :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

I don’t think the 20 packs of Brutal Paw F2 had a specific pheno mentioned…

Maybe pheno choice is just for the 10 packs.

I don’t think so, I think he will understand. I am betting most who signed up wanted all of them unless that’s just me, lol.

2 Likes

Oh, Brutal paw F2 is listed twice, a green and a black pheno. Unless that’s a different set of BP f2

1 Like

Maybe they are different generations of Brutal Paw

I picked the brutal paw green in hopes of getting the black as well :rofl::rofl::wink: or worse case a double up of one or the other hahah

@Instg8ter thanks so much for your kindness eh. :v:

2 Likes

I’ll change my requests then, just trying to keep it simple then.

Oh well, wiki is closed, hope he will clarify lol.

1 Like

Big bud x AK47 X platinum pineapple, Maui wowie x platinum pineapple, brutal paw black please!

What would you like me to change it to?

Might as well get rid of the MW x PP, I can prob make my own later anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Though I would be using MW cherry bomb

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84
Big bud x AK47 X platinum pineapple and brutal paw black please!

Correct?

2 Likes