Instg8ters wiki sign up page CLOSED

Yes please. Prob end up with the green too then lol

1 Like

Thanks @Instg8ter for your great contribution and @CADMAN for facilitating the signups.

Peace
NSBs

1 Like

Updated :wink:

1 Like

No prob. Glad I can help out.

Night :crescent_moon: all

3 Likes

Man o man. Where was i???.
Who wants to trade some black monkey paw

4 Likes

Depends, we’ll have to see if I get 10 or 20. Not sure if those were part of the “20pk f2 freebies” or separate. I just wanted to make sure I got the black :yum:. With so many strains to run through, having something that just stands out in appearance will be nice to break it up. That’s why I think I’ll like some purples/black or what ever in my lineup, as long as these colors aren’t temp induced.

2 Likes

Please keep me in mind, ive. Been collecting all the black i can. Yeah black sets them apart for sure, youll never tire from admiring or bragging on them… I miss them
Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for putting theses out, you’re a true legend

2 Likes

Has the limit of “Beggars” been reached? If so, CONGRATS to the lucky ones and, BIG Thanks for @Instg8ter for ANOTHER OG Outreach!!! DO have a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll try send some overage for you to help distribute Brother. When I put this out last night it blew up my Internet…Lol

8 Likes

Damn big giveaway! I’m glad I already have the Platinum Pineapple x Maui wowie. I would have been bummed out missing out. Y’all did this really late. I smell a conspiracy lol.
I’m always happy to see people participate. Thanks @Instg8ter for your kindness. I can’t wait to see these babies grown out. I will be growing mine this spring.
Oh and a special thanks to @CADMAN for setting it up!

5 Likes

sign me up for any leftovers. Somehow missed this thread. Be glad to pay shipping and been lurking a lot for the monkey paw search

5 Likes

@Instg8ter if you have any left overs sign me up for Full Moon F2, and Triple Durban F2 or Jamacian 97. Thank you!

4 Likes

Man I was looking at the list last night and fell asleep. It took 3 links to find this wiki.
If it does open again I would love to try that Paw.
I took a screen shot before dozing of the green and black :crossed_fingers: to remind me cuz the list was so big. If anyone in Canada wants to share some of the free 20 pack lmk and we can make a trade.

5 Likes

Hey Man, I am in Canada as well and am on that list. I would be happy to share some of the Paw with you.

6 Likes

DM sent - thanks for your generosity
Sam

5 Likes

Oh sweet DD. When you get them send me a pm and we can discuss what you would like in return!:pray:t2::raised_hands:

5 Likes

No problem, when I get them I will send some your way. Don’t need anything from you man, you can hook me up down the road some day if the opportunity arises.

10 Likes

That’s the OG way! Your a good man there Mr. @DougDawson !

10 Likes