Instg8ters wiki sign up page CLOSED

You sure got that right.

4 Likes

@LilJonB
Was litterly just about to say this lol
Help eachother and overgrow the world.

9 Likes

It was kinda spur of the moment kinda deal.
I was interested in one of Instg8ters crosses, started asking questions, seen a few photos & things just snowballed from there lol

5 Likes

So much love around these parts.
That’s the way it seemed. All in the am… East coast time anyway lol. I opened up the site and bam! 70 notifications. I was like “what’s going on here?” Then I saw the wiki. Then I knew. Lol.

5 Likes

Nice! Sad I missed this, but there’s so many beans on OG that I’m not worried. I’d like some @Instg8ter fire though! :wink: Can I donate for the cause?

4 Likes

I’m not 100% sure… But I’m thinking Instg8ter wanted to be sure he had enough to pass out to 25 ppl first. Then re evaluate stock levels before committing to more…

I’m positive he will do another one as soon as he can. He just seems like that Awsome kinda guy.

7 Likes

Don’t blame him but I’m sure there will be more later

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

100%… The love OG has shown me in my short time here is amazing… I stopped buying seeds from stores… BUT I’ll happily support members here and stores that support OG…

9 Likes

He’s always giving away seeds. He’s actually the first person that donated seeds to me. Can’t wait to put the Platinum Pineapple x MW in the ground.

8 Likes

Exactly later this season I hope to flood the market as it were with seeds exclusively for OG members I’m not sure what the strains will be but I do know there will be some with haze and purple erkle lineage I may cross some with landrace strains from Pakistan I hope anyway

Peace and stay safe

11 Likes

Yeah brother :muscle: thats awesome… Purple urkle is great stuffs. I’m doing the same, Whatever seeds I make are essentially for OG members and a few close friends.

6 Likes

I’ll make seeds with all the cuts I have and spread them! Just be a bit before I get to that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Testers and more seeds to plant do get in the way sometimes…

6 Likes

Yes exactly I saw 3 deer in my garden spot this morning I’m thinking crossbow and scope + smoker equals meat for a while and a nice harvest I hope their buddies get the hint

Peace and stay safe

6 Likes

I love me some deer jerky!

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to the Maui Waui x Dirty Margarita, his description just made me have to have it. I am actually taking down a Maui Waui today, hoping for good things :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Oh my Gosh they look very very nice.

4 Likes

I’ll see what I can do my Tennant has a huge smoker and I have slot of hard wood and some citrus fruit wood

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

That will turn out awesome sauce. Deer jerky …

4 Likes

purple thai & lemon skunk black pearl & Pineapple Thai

!st alternate. …or top of second list… or leftovers.
:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

please let me know when you would like for me to send you $ for postage

6 Likes