Interested in buying an growing some seeds

If anyone knows please let me know it’ll be appreciated. I’m doing my first run to see how it comes out I got jillybean seeds that I’m going to plant if all goes well and make seeds.

3 Likes

lots of people enjoy Jillybean haven’t tried it myself but has always been on my list. But its definitely known to throw out pollen sac later in flower, has to do with the orange skunk that was gifted to MzGill

5 Likes

I found a keeper in a five pack. Smells just like a fresh tangerine.

9 Likes

Am still trying to find a keeper… Even with 4 at a time the
females are just average and nothing jumps out…

Practice make something to enjoy between rounds

4 Likes

i figure there should be at least one keeper in every pack (10-12) if the genetics r any good… if you need to pop 10+ packs like some strains i’ve heard it wasn’t ready for release imo…

4 plants is a little difficult… but i guess popping a 10 of regulars you’d probably expect 4-6 females anyways so maybe not… with low plant counts it’s almost best to buy/trade for proven cuts from people

Tried it from a dispensary faint tangerine flavor then a few tokes later very chemical taste from which I believe wasn’t flushed well enough 20-30 minutes later made me sick as a dog !

Well said, if you are having to pop that many, you are doing the breeders’ work.

3 Likes