Seed Junky’s/Minntz Emergen C?

So the cat I’m ordering a couple specialties from offered me up an unopened pack of 12 (f) Seed Junky’s/Minntz Emergen C for $420 - which, unbelievably, is like $200 cheaper than I can find anywhere.

I’m not at all into spending the ridiculous amounts of cash on seeds but figured I’d offer it up here as maybe a group buy and someone do a seed run?
No worries if everyone is like… uh… no thanks!
Just wanted to throw it out there.
If there’s enough interest, I’ll make a sign up and see if we can’t round up 20+ folks and then find someone to run a few to reverse.

Lineage: Orange Push Pop Bx1 x Sunset Sherb Bx1 (F)

Flowering Time: 65+ Days

10 Likes

I can send 20 $ if needed if someone like to do a seed run on them

I wonder if they are as nice as the OPP you sent me @schmarmpit !!

1 Like

im in europe… but would quite happily put some £$ in for this to happen…

1 Like

Just cuz its expensive does not mean it’s worth it.
I’ll leave it at that.

11 Likes

Usually the hype doesn’t live up to the plant but in my experience the seed junky stuff I’ve tried has come pretty close.

Still don’t think it’s worth that kinda $ for seeds

4 Likes

Yeah… I tend to agree… I honestly didn’t know what the vibe is for his stuff - never grown it, never known anybody to have grown it.

I’d never consider spending anywhere near that on seeds unless it was a group buy to drive the individual cost down to $20 or so - then it’s worth it to me just to see what’s what. I’ve spent $20 in waaaaayyyy dumber ways!
Thanks for chiming in - appreciate the comment!:v:t3:

3 Likes

Interesting, I was looking at a possible Orange Fest down the road as I have:
OG F2, OG F3, Orange Punch x Nevils Wreck… :thinking:

I’ll bet a few of us could coordinate something cool.

I was thinking of a Blueberry Fest as well.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Interesting genetics, lots of Kush, GSC and the original California Orange…

Have you seen any smoke reports?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Haven’t seen any reports… just found this on the interwebs-

1 Like

Ridiculousness for a hybrid.
Known jbeezy for a while if he can get it more power to him.

Cookies modesto will have them for retail at 12pm tommorow

Hype train leaving the station.

Those with more money than sense, all aboard.

4 Likes

Yeah this is one of the big hype trains being pushed on Instagram from people like Berner and the cookies crew. If I was getting in on a group buy, I’d be more interested in clones of whatever gets popped in the pack rather than the f2s. But I’ve also drawn the line of I’m not taking in clones from anyone. For that reason, I’m out.

(This coming from the guy who bought top dawg 3 OG’S on strainly last week. But in my defense, I won $275 on a $5 promo on fan duel on the super bowl, sooo…I put the money into some expensive seeds!)

3 Likes

I’ll check in with the cat that had the pack and see if he still has it - sounded like he wasn’t gonna run them anytime soon and probably has them still… I’ll be in touch @DannyTerpintine

1 Like

Hey mate, any news? :v:

He still has them but now he’s thinking about keeping them… think it’s a dead end

2 Likes

Thanks for trying! Was defiantly a neat idea! :v:

2 Likes

Modesto cookies and san diego still had them in stock as of last week…i heard they going to start dropping seeds regularly at cookies stores

2 Likes