Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to Overgrow !! @7968
peace (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @7968 ! Plenty of experience around these parts, stick around and learn from some amazing people :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@7968, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @7968 :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @7968!

Funny about that. It changed my life too, only in 1965! rofl

This is definitely the place to get good solid grow advice, brother. :+1:

11 Likes

Welcome! I’ve never had homegrown in my life, but I’m finally dipping my toe into growing and am still in my first run.

This forum has a ton of information and incredibly helpful people. I hope your grow goes smoothly!

10 Likes

Welcome to the OG @7968 happy to have you here!

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Synthracer and @NAKED_GARDEN_421!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @7968!

6 Likes

Welcome @7968 you are in the right place, the information is everywhere and plenty of cool people to answer questions.

10 Likes

Sorry if I missed the newly joined OG’s but WELCOME to the OG FAMILY I recently joined an I do not regret one bit it’s full of awesome people filled with knowledge upon knowledge

9 Likes

@T0P @NAKED_GARDEN_421 @SnarfLarf @JetLag @oTioDoPlantProd @Synthracer @7968 - Welcome, welcome, welcome to Overgrow and the best daily cannabis symposium this side of cyberspace! Damn glad you all could join us, and all the more to meet you. Here’s hoping you’re all finding your ways around the site easily and plenty to dive into. Catch you out there soon

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Synthracer and @7968 :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hello! When it comes to cannabis, I’m a newbie. I’m working on my first grow and got started with the help of @Mr.Christmas who also turned me on to this forum. So many thanks!
I’m focused on indoor growing, have a 4x2 tent, and want to build some skills. My primary objective for using the product is to make edibles to replace the medical stuff my spouse needs for sleep and pain control.
I’m looking forward to future interactions, and with time, hope to contribute to the community’s knowledge base.

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @OldFatBiker
thumb

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @OldFatBiker happy to have you here! I look forward to seeing your grow journal if you decide to start one. You’ve definitely come to the right place to watch and learn from some seriously good growers. I know I have!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldFatBiker :v:

9 Likes

@OldFatBiker, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldFatBiker ! I look forward to seeing you around :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @OldFatBiker! When it comes to building weed growing skills, you, my friend, have come to the exact right place! Pot leaf hopper

7 Likes