1st grow ever

FIRST GROW DAY 38 FLOWER

HOWS MY 2 LADIES LOOKING ???

41 Likes

They look beautiful!

5 Likes

Looking better than my first grow.

Can you describe your setup? Lights? Growing media? Nutrients?

8 Likes

Thank u I really appreciate it

3 Likes

They have some problems, but solid for a first go at it. List all the details and people will chime in plenty. List what you’re growing, the medium you’re in, what light you’re using, nute strength, temps, humidity, and whatnot. They definitely have a ways to go before they’re done. Best of luck with it!!

5 Likes

Awesome thank u for that I appreciate it

1 Like

dude they look quite decent lol a lot better than my first. my first grow when the flowers dried, maybe they over dried, as soon as i reached over to take them off the hanger, all the flowers on the entire branch turned to dust and everything fell on the floor and only twigs were left on the hanger. it was very cartoonish you’d have to have seen it to believe it lol

7 Likes

Water molasses I use a 10-54-10 bloom have 1000 watt HPS with a 600 MH an I just put a 600 watt HPS super bloom red n orange PAR bulb in there this morning I alternate the bloom every other week

2 Likes

Can u list the problem u think I have

1 Like

They look great! Awesome job!

1 Like

Thank u man I appreciate it

1 Like

Too much nitrogen, too much moisture, and maybe cold in the grow room. Those would be my guesses.

2 Likes

75 all the time got a dehumidifier it’s at 38 percent

Well not all the time it gets hot in there like 90 but everything u described was opposite lol

Right on. You’ve got it figured out then. Best of luck!!

3 Likes

They barely get nitrogen bud I use a 10-54-10 fert it’s flowering not in veg

Well why would u say I got those problems??? What makes u think that can u explain why u think I have those 3 errors going on

Why are those fans so dark green at this point in flower with clawing tips? Why do the fans fold in on themselves? Why are the petioles red?

6 Likes

The single an 3 point finger leafs that’s genetics no light leaks etc etc

So you came in just wanting to hear that your grow is perfect? You already know everything and it’s all perfect in your head, so why the hell did you start this thread?

9 Likes