Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @oTioDoPlantProd I also breathe this plant every day lol

7 Likes

Hey welcome @JetLag! Canā€™t wait to see what you do with the clones!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @JetLag! As a first time grower, youā€™re damn lucky to have an experienced grower/buddy like @BeardedMech. I predict youā€™re going to knock it out of the park! :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @JetLag @SnarfLarf @oTioDoPlantProd ! Stick around friends :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @SnarfLarf happy to have you here. That 5:1 sounds interesting. I hope you run a log of it when you run it. With your experience I am willing to bet youā€™re going to take to this like a second skin!

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @JetLag very happy to have you here.

6 Likes

@JetLag
@SnarfLarf
@oTioDoPlantProd
Welcome to Overgrow- hope you enjoy :facepunch:

7 Likes

Warm OG welcome @SnarfLarf @JetLag & @oTioDoPlantProd :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello OG,

I am Synthracer, living in bavaria, germany, growing cannabis since 2020.
I started outdoor guerilla with feminized seeds but turned to regular in the same year indoors. Made my first seeds. Amazing feeling.
Since then I have grown out many cultivars, including landraces, modern hybrids, selfmade varieties, automatics, but mostly! NLD type cannabis. I love haze genetics the most, my favorite variety is Killer A5 Haze by ACE. I almost made a F2 with the regular seedline and I want to reproduce it next summer.
In early spring I want to checkout the Chemdog by germinating the Guerilla FumƩ by Skunk VA. Collecting pollen. Do some crossing for outdoors.
I like outdoor growing much more than indoor. But in my climate, things sometimes get difficult, when it comes to bad weather in autumn. So Iā€™m very interested in breeding varieties, which withstand bad conditions and finish early.
Thatā€™s my main goal, when it comes to ā€œbreedingā€.
Currently I have some plants outside, which are pollinated by different varieties, which have good breeding potential for our climate. I speak of Baglung Nepali, Purple Satellite and Sudden Flower. Next year, some of the crosses will be tested and then comes the decision, which line is it worth to breed with.

Grow in peace
Synthracer

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @Synthracer :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Synthracer :seedling:

7 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for your kind and warm welcome :pray:

Wishing you all peace love and many generous harvestsā€¦

Whats everyone got growing on?? Hows the smoking?

smoking on a ā€œlemon cheeseā€ (basically an old lemon skunk i inherited from my dad which i killed in a panic after a call from my landlord to arrange an inspectionā€¦

im a f***in idiot i know it churns my stomach when i think about it)ā€¦

I had some (two packs) ā€˜uk cheese s1s from csiā€™ā€¦ grew well although not like i remember cheese but to be fair ive not came across it in any seed formā€¦ yet

ā€¦ anywho, the lemon hermed, just a few nanners at a couple nodes, its never done that in like 5 6 years so i dont know wdf i done to cause itā€¦

i put some of the pollen on a lower of one the ā€˜uk cheeseā€™ (i kept her around as ive a really nice male (gelato 33 x stardawg) that i really want to hit it with)ā€¦

I wasnt expecting it to really come to much but ended up with about 13 nice healthy seedsā€¦

popped 5 of them out of pure curiosityā€¦

i got the ā€˜lemon cheeseā€™ (pheno #5) #2 #3 were similar to csis in terms of a really unique scent and another that was very apple cidery #4ā€¦ very very sweetā€¦i ended up making some hash with herā€¦ excellent stuffā€¦ nice head didnt keep clones unfortunatellyā€¦

#1 was actually quite interesting but not very potentā€¦

#5 the one i kept was very lemony :lemon: veryā€¦ and a really nice head excellent daytime smokeā€¦

i dont know how to upload images yet unfortunatelyā€¦

:v:

10 Likes

Totally buddyā€¦ i second thatā€¦ were all in it together

Thanks for the welcome man :v:

4 Likes

Hell yea buddy i appreciate it :pray:

im definitely going to(just as soon as i work out how to lol im still quite new to not just fourms but online computery stuff in general)

Im about to start a winder indoor but im thinking about changing how i do things as id like to hunt more plants at onceā€¦ so definitely some grow diaryā€™s to comeā€¦

Thanks again for the welcomes

:v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @NAKED_GARDEN_421 and anyone else I missed. :v:

5 Likes

@Synthracer, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Synthracer happy to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Synthracer ! Stick around :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Synthracer! Clearly, youā€™ve got it goinā€™ on! I predict youā€™re going to love this place so much you simply will not believe it. And you know thereā€™s an international section here as well!

7 Likes

Hey all, Iā€™m an asian gen z kiddo new to basically everything to do with cannabis. smoked for the first time in 2023 and it changed my life. iā€™m attempting to grow a little bit at home just as a hobby, but not taking it too seriously yet. I wanna ease into things and take it slow. hoping to learn a lot from this forum!

18 Likes