Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the party. We have dancing bears and big girls here. We also love food fishing and music. @Prince is the toon god. lol joking Prince. I always thought of him as one of the best.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your father. Just know you have friends here. We don’t trash talk here. We show love. You have to. This business will make you humble or you can call it a hobby. It’s hard to ask somebody for help or say hey I’m having a problem. The let down is so hard sometimes but you got to get back up and keep knocking away. You start with one plant and light. With saying that you will grow also. Weed wants to live. It will teach you to help it live in my opinion weed knows it keeps me on a few tracks. Instead of being in the whole railroad yard if you know what I’m saying

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Penderdude! It’s a great place 2 be. There is a little bit of everything here, and a whole lot of love…

2 Likes

Wow! Couldn’t have said better!!! Where do I sign!? Yes @anon62804309, right on brother or sister!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I’m a guy . But we are humans. Thanks. Thanks for the laughs. That’s why I come here every day. @Abbbian

2 Likes

Welcome @Rabeats2093 , keep around here and you’ll be an expert in no time!

@BorderTownBud ; KIS method is always a good thing to keep in mind! I must remember to remember that one day! :laughing: Welcome to OG!

@Penderdude , welcome to OG! I hope you and yours are hanging in there with the BC heat wave! Wholly shit this Ontario lad has the feels for y’all suffering through that. My condolences to you and yours as well for the passing of your papa.

As a fellow :canada:, you may wanna head over to this thread which is fill with us Backbacon eaters!

*Edit: Even if you don’t eat backbacon you’re still welcome! :smiley: :bacon:

5 Likes

Ok brother! Let’s keep on growing, both plants and our good relations with one another… always!!! Great day for you and everyone else!!

3 Likes

Hey @Penderdude welcome to OG! Sit back and read, read, read. Your in the best place to learn how to grow exceptional cannabis! Start a grow log somewhere and ask any questions that comes to mind. We were all nubies once. A lot of great growers on here. I think you’ll fit right in

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Penderdude

5 Likes

@Abbbian @MoBilly @Shadey @anon62804309 @MTL @Pigeonman @corey @DougDawson
Thanks you all so much for the warm welcome and kind kind words. You all gave me the warm and fuzzies! Happy Canada Day to you all.

12 Likes

Hi overgrow im new here started a couple of days ago , got lots of exciting things to show u all
Check out my thread to follow my journey, Uk skunk legends breeding project - #15 by Ukskunklegends
Seriously living this forum you guys are the best

11 Likes

Hi @Ukskunklegends, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks @Ukskunklegends for joining up and for adding to the whole. I’ll be over to check out the thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving it already mate what a forum it is

3 Likes

Thank brother hope u enjoy

2 Likes

Hey new to this forum, not exactly new to growing pot but due to circumstances in my life I haven’t gotten the chance to get my own plant from seedling to harvest. I have more knowledge than experience and as good as I am at learning stuff on my own, I would rather learn more from people who actually have experience. Back in 2019 I lived in Colorado and the whole time I was there my uncle taught me alot and I helped him tend the plants all the way through the drying and trimming. I’ve finally got my own seedlings sprouting up in a permanent spot and I’m so excited for the journey of whatever these mystery strain seeds turn out to be.

16 Likes

Welcome @emoshaman and welcome to everyone else this is an amazing place and 100% sure you will love it. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @emoshaman

3 Likes

Hi @emoshaman, welcome to OG! Have fun! you’ll inevitably love this site! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Glad to see you made it dude

4 Likes