Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

A friend that deals with analogue mixing boards told me one day when I freaked out being all overstimulated because of one of his 48 channel boards all lit up with lights dancing I asked him how he can sort through so much stimulus in real time.

He told me “just step back man”. So, I did, literally so the entire board was in my field of view in one shot… and that’s when it hit me: I can see “the forrest from the trees” now, and when you can see the entire forest you’re able to see the patterns to then actually find what you are looking for.

Start a thread and your trees will show themselves :wink:

2 Likes

I appreciate that advice. I live by that because of ADD. I still cant drag and drop or post photos. Only one at a time. So I am done trying.

3 Likes

Im stuck doing that too so i do three other tjings at the same time :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi,I am not new but still a noob,trying to get through my second grow,can someone experienced except for @Gpaw that already have me some advices check my thread on Second Auto grow?Very thanks to you all

3 Likes

Welcome! This is the place for everyone who wants to grow and be a part of a community. As long as you have some middling interest in either of those there’s something for you here.

3 Likes

Just another new member Hopping on the bandwagon …growing is a passion as much as I like to say hobby I’m no expert but I’m here to read what others have to say and take any knowledge that acquire with me throughout my journey

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rabeats2093 ,.glad you could join us. You are going to love it here. So many great people.

4 Likes

Hi @Rabeats2093, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

6 Likes

Thanks for directing me here @DougDawson

Also thank you! @Abbbian still getting a feel for the platform

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rabeats!

6 Likes

My pleasure bud. It’s a wonderful place, have fun.

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG! @Rabeats2093 it’s a great place 2 b. Lots of great people here just look around n get lost into it all.

6 Likes

Welcome. Here is a big one . Lol have a great time.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: ColeLennon’s Garden

What up @OG
Small midwestern grower here. I try to keep it simple and grow clean meds. Lately I’ve enjoyed post harvest processing and hash making. I am a soil grower from seed. I do a little bit of indoor work in tents. I call this my school lol. I usually use that space to learn training techniques and practice selections ( and grow weed ). This is my 3rd outdoor season and this year we incorporated a 1 acre CBD heavy garden too. I love to chat strains and their history. I originally found this site from a mention in a podcast and it has since then been a good, healthy alternative to IG and other Socials. I love learning more everyday.
Happy to be hear folks!

14 Likes

Welcome aboard the grow train @BorderTownBud its great to have you here among us. Your gonna love it here…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi @BorderTownBud, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Happy to have you on board Bud!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Hello @OG!
I just joined today. A little about me, I’m from British Columbia and a brand new grower. I got into gardening this year after the passing of my father as a form of therapy. Gardening quickly led me into cultivation, I’ve never been a huge smoker but have truly fallen in love with growing the plant. And hopefully will find better varieties for a lower tolerance individual such as myself (so far I’ve had some success with CBD dominant varieties!).
I’m looking forward to learning all about this great hobby and am happy to be a small part of the community!

13 Likes