Uk skunk legends breeding project

Welcome plants are looking good . So with spending that many years with those strains have you achieved in finding anything close to the road kill skunk pheno?

I’ve ran some livers and psychosis that was made by a European grower more on the fruity side no road kill to be found!

9 Likes

Some more shots of uk legend skunk and psychosis bx3

24 Likes

Group shot of uk purple skunk and a cross im not the most proudest of mimosa x livers ibl Hahaha only joking the terps on mimosa are unreal I have to do it for my own pleasure :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Uk purple skunk

13 Likes

Welcome to the OG. Some very nice pics you have. Out of the several bx’s ; which are your fav’s as far as flavor?

4 Likes

Hi mate no there is no roadkill in these lines there more fruity , sweaty feet , cheesey , chemical blueberry, musky, baby sick etc etc but don’t let that put u off this shit stinks that bad my nabour can smell it in there house after smoking one joint

7 Likes

Hi mate thanks my favourite out of the bx n ibl has to be livers , but out of my crosses its uk legend skunk witch is livers x psychosis

5 Likes

Some more uk purple skunk

1 Like

You need to let the pic finish uploading @Ukskunklegends :smiley:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Exodus cheese clone

18 Likes

Shot of my flower room

17 Likes

Welcome to OG
I am enjoying the thread

Your plants look well cared for

Thanks for sharing

Paps

5 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate the kind words , I do try my best

2 Likes

Uk legends skunk

18 Likes

Cooool , all three cuts , amazing , where they hard to come by ?
Fantastic work your doing , love it : )
Can you describe how the cuts grow and final product , even if just few words please : ) love cheese but have only ran crosses , mainly Barneys blue cheese , the cheese pheno is foul like pig/horse manure ( very very loud smellin )yummy taste , great vigor ( in veg cheese pheno easy to spot and smell ) , and hits well , cooooooozy : ) did their triple cheese but the ones I grew were just ok nothing special : )

8 Likes

Love the livers!

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m uk and have never grew or smoked cheese in all my years lol where I live it’s not available anywhere , different world here : )

5 Likes

Great looking work! Hope you share some seeds with us LoL

3 Likes