IrishGrows' Tent

Yessir! Just finished it up recently!

6 Likes

6 Likes

3 males in the grow. Will be giving out to one of the local peeps or they’ll be chopped.

Either way tomorrow we will just have the Stink n Pink x Lemons.

Just moved within the last two weeks and a bit short on supplies. Will be updating more now that we are settled in.

6 Likes

Well, guess alot has happened. Finally kind of settled down in the new home so let’s unpack.

Ended up having 3 males:

Lavender Frosting from @WeTokeChronic
Red Pop from Exotic Genetix
Napalm Cherry Runtz from 4cZenGarden

They were beautiful and twas my first time chopping males. Probably would have hurt a bit more a year ago, but we are here for wins and I can use males, at this time!

So what’s happening now?

The remaining plant was from a fem seed so we have Stink n Pink x Lemons from Ol’ DirtyGreenThumb x Mr. Frosty Budz. Y’all will see alot of Frosty in my grows
Footnote, I sometimes like to take a cut or two while pruning and stick them back in the pot. I used to try to actively clone, but with no success. These days I literally clip and stick one or two back in the medium. Moving back to now, after cutting the males I was cleaning up the grow and figured it was time to let this cut go and stop playing games.

When I went to pull her up there was lots of crunching… She was super healthy and fully rooted. Picked up a clean 3 gallon cloth pot and some medium and planted her with no real expectations as I planted with no care and ripped up with no care I just assumed that’s too many fxck ups…

48 hours later and she’s rooted and all perked up. Its like an oops baby; not really sure how to handle this now :thinking::sweat_smile: Mother and clone seem happy so I’m just going to act like everything’s normal and that I have two large plants​:man_farmer:t2::trophy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Cruising along on this Stink n Pink x Lemons

2 Likes

Also, we have the first drop of 2022 on day one

Night Runtz - 4CZenGarden
Napalm Cherry Runtz - 4CZenGarden
Lavender Frosting - @WeTokeChronic
Red Pop S1 - Exotic Genetix

5 Likes

Stink n Pink x Lemons

2 Likes

The yellow tag is a Serena and the two unmarked are Spirit Trains

2 Likes

First run of 2022 started and all have popped. Running a mix of regular and a few fem.

1 Like

Wrapping up the Stink n Pink x Lemons

4 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful plant! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Appreciate you good sir. All seem to be really strong :dna: again and I can already see the effort in breeding.

2 Likes

Small update on the Stink n Pink x Lemons

IPC_2022-01-16.13.14.23.2610 IPC_2022-01-16.13.15.51.0180 IPC_2022-01-16.13.17.34.2310 IPC_2022-01-16.13.18.32.1970 I

2 Likes

Stink n Pink x Lemons 2 weeks into cure
Trying out the 1lb grove bags

4 Likes

Happy to be wrapping up this Serena from Mr. FrostyBudz soon. She’s been holding my veg tent up serious. She was grow with Dr. Earth Organics nutrients according to their prescribed regime.

6 Likes