So nice Serena’s got game :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Mandarin Auto bred by OASeeds

2 Likes

Kiwi Candy (Bagseed) bred by Clearwater Genetics

2 Likes

‘Pink’ Tester from Irvine Seed Company

2 Likes

Badazz OG Cheese from Seedsman. Not growing as well as it did before, but this one got hit a bit harder by the gnats (which are being dealt with)

4 Likes

Irvine Seed Company ‘Pink’ Tester

Mandarin Auto from OASeeds

Blue Dream x Candly from ISC

Kiwi Kandy (Bagseed) from Clearwater Genetics

2 Likes

I have to stop myself from popping in and just staring. I’m proud and yet very humbled.

5 Likes

Kiwi Kandy finally looking better now that’s it’s opened up and put on the second set.

Blue Dream x Candyland Transplanted and fed

Pink Tester ISC

Mandarin Auto

3 Likes

A bit late in the outdoor season, but dropped some Bagseed in ground.

More than likely not a long term project, but we will see

3 Likes

Mandarina Auto

Blue Dream x Candyland

Kiwi Candy

Pink Tester

5 Likes

More plants added!

Drunken Watermelon ® - @NugLifeFarms420
Moon Stomper (A) - Hooligan Farming Supply
Lemon Kush (F) - OASeeds
Red Lebanese Hindu Kush (F) - Mr. Frosty Budz
Mandarina (A) - OASeeds

3 Likes

All but the Mandarina transplanted to starter pots. The Mandarina will be given another day!

5 Likes

First to pop from the new run is a Lemon Kush from OASeeds

Uploading: 20220912_181443.jpg…

3 Likes

The Red Lebanese Hindu Kush has already started showing as well I fully expect to be just as much of a handful as the last time as far as size!

Lemon Kush

Moon Stomper Auto

Drunken Watermelon

3 Likes

Heavy dosing of DE on and around everything in veg. Gnats somehow made it to the veg room recently. Ordering a pallet of stickies and some Microbe Lift that I think will help.

4 Likes

Any idea on what gives causes this weird start? Only other one I’ve had do this before is a Kiwi Candy and it never really recovered. Will take any thoughts, comments, and suggestions!

1 Like

Bacteria caused that.

1 Like

The Lemon Kush, as healthy as it was, didn’t make it. The whole sprout disappeared on me so I believe one of my cats snuck a treat at some point yesterday…Another Lemon Kush from OASeeds is germinating and cracked today.

The Moon Stomper Auto and the Mandarina Auto coming in hot. I’m hopping back into tent growing instead of open room growing as I believe it will help me get back into managing the grows a bit better, especially since I’m trying to run photos and autos again.

1 Like