Is this nutrient burn?

Can nutrient burn cause this type of damage? I’ve been noticing wierd deformities like this. Can nutrient burn cause random neon green holes in leaves as well? Or is this a bug problem.

3 Likes

No and no. That’s a touch of over watering. You need a big dose of LITFA.

6 Likes

Whats your PH? I seem to remember PH can cause that wrinkle effect on the leaves. For sure not nute burn.

1 Like

Some strain just look that way. My GG looks the exact same :+1:

1 Like

Looks normal to me.
@Bestbudz Are you on about the new growth?

1 Like

Yea you can see how it looks like the tips were never fully formed or burnt off and I have spots/holes and markings like this.

Just looks odd no idea what’s going on

2 Likes

To me those look to be from friction. Tears, rips, missing pieces etc. I’ve seen this from having to heavy air flow in spots.There may be something else going on but for me it’s to early to tell if/what it is. I would just suggest for now to make sure your pH is dialed in and if the tips continue to burn any more dial back your feed a bit. They don’t look bad at all. Looks like they are recovering pretty well from the topping.

5 Likes

Just throwing my $.02 in here don’t quote me for sure but I remember an excerpt for Jorge Cervantes book that the puckering of interveinal tissue( high ridges) could be do to higher salt concentration build up in the media may have to look that one up to be sure though.

2 Likes