ISO Pine Tar Kush

Howdy y’all, anyone out there in OG land holding some pure PTK? The closer to Tom’s stock the better, it will be crossed with Deep Chunk to pay homage to one of the greatest strains lost to time IMO, Cripple Creek.

If successful, I plan on giving these back to OG, hopefully with @Sebring 's assistance.

PM to discuss trades etc.

Thank you! M2

20 Likes

Best of luck in this venture

6 Likes

Good luck bro!!! Hope you find them. Always wanted to try cripple creek.

3 Likes

I know someone that knows someone that had some :grinning: I’ll ask them.

5 Likes

Thank you to all! I appreciate the help and good vibes.

4 Likes

I have some both deep chunk and PTK , together with tom’s haze and x 18 too.

It wasn’t easy but eventually they will appear. I bet now is easier to get some after the fake news of Tom passed away.

4 Likes

Check hazemans late last year he did released some of them.

3 Likes

Thank you, I did a search and couldn’t find Hazeman’s PTK in stock anywhere unfortunately. I’ll keep looking!

2 Likes

I would reconsider that. I’m fairly certain his PTK is actually xmas bud but renamed PTK

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Hey MM,

I went on a search for PTK a little while back, and came up with very little info. I did find a guy on Strainly that was selling some PTK beans.
Of course, no idea about the actual lineage of these seeds… So, I don’t know if these are the real-deal or not.
Anyone know NewGuy420 from any other growers forums? Any idea where he gets his stuff, or what his connections are?

Anyway, I plan on running them in a few weeks. I’ll definitely make seeds, and will post some updates later in the winter… and if they seem legit, I’m happy to send some your way.

2 Likes

Hey Firehead, I think I saw those same ones for sale but wasn’t sure either about lineage, very interested in seeing yours run!

1 Like

I have bought seeds from this guy, he is good

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

I have some PTK that was an open pollination by CSI Humboldt. I believe they were direct stock from Tom. I don’t know how many I have. I believe CSI still sells some. If they are out, CSI would sell me some if I asked. I’ve bought a lot of his seeds over the years.

Edit: looks like he is out…it may get restocked.

7 Likes

correct,the seeds are from Tom!
CSI Humboldt has some killer gear

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up, I had my eye on them but they were out of stock when I made this post. Hopefully they restock soon, or maybe you could make a call? :rofl:

All the help is much appreciated!

M2

3 Likes

I have six. I only ask for some back on the reproduction. Blessings

4 Likes

Much appreciated! PM inbound.

3 Likes

Green dragon in Colorado had a strain they were calling cripple Creek kush but it was og and chem crossed. I’m guessing your talking about the old-school cripple Creek that was around in the late 80s early nineties, that would be a interesting breeding to remake , best of luck on your hunt :+1::fire:

2 Likes

Landrace team has ptk

4 Likes