It's 2023, summer is almost upon us, let's take a trip

Beautiful spot @Foreigner , that your place?

3 Likes

Always welcome by my fire @GrouchyOldMan :v:

4 Likes

Not mine personally but itā€™s the family spot.

6 Likes

Been a slow day full of rain. Still nice to be here. Got some work done and then made my wife and I some dinner. Just finished off some Beef Tenderloin, roasted Brussels sprouts and a potato medly roasted with garlic and an Asiago Parmesean crust. Mmmmm mmmmm good.

18 Likes

Itā€™s a beautiful looking spot man. Yours or not, still a blessing to have access. Enjoy your trip :v:

3 Likes

Dammit @DougDawson got me drooling and starving! Between you and @ShiskaberrySavior im gonna have to fire up the grill I think :drooling_face:

4 Likes

One does not need an excuse to fire up the grill brother, get to searing, lol.

2 Likes

Burgers were good not a filet like Doug but anything on the barbecue after a long winter is good.
Might do pork chops tomorrow night.

4 Likes

Heck yeah, love me some good burgers. Just like to bring fresh ground beef from my butcher for them. None of that lean stuf, lolā€¦

4 Likes

Lots of people up where your at Doug?

2 Likes

Grass fed, pasture raised organic beef burgers on the Weber over here :100: No lake in the backyard though, which suuucks. But hey, maybe one day :+1:

4 Likes

Since thereā€™s a few people here right now . Any one using star link? Thinking of switching. @DougDawson

1 Like

Town was packed today but I saw nobody from the cottage other than a fishing boat put in the rain.

1 Like

Sounds great @Gonzo. I have a Halal butcher who also raise all their own meat. Place is amazing. They fresh grind my hamburger using some amazing meat.

4 Likes

I think we all wish we were where you are, and eating well I see. Have a GR8 time for all of us that canā€™t be there! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the next step I need to take, finding a legit butcher who grinds it same day. Sweet whip btw, Black Infiniti SUV, baller! :wink:

1 Like

Lol, the Infinity gets me there. I donā€™t mind it but would prefer a 4 wheel drive. It does have a good engine.

7 Likes

All black everything & tint is whatā€™s up though :100:

2 Likes

Doug is an OG Original Gangster :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah our driveway in is a bit sketchy almost 45 degree angle and 4wd would be a good thing. No big deal now but for winter we have to do makeshift pad parking up top or weā€™d never make it back.

1 Like