Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

Have to say barneys ia my choice this year. Count me in for the draw

1 Like

Barney’s Farm because of the choise

1 Like

Barney’s Farm is my favorite Breeder! They release more information on their seeds and their crosses of genes always turn out pretty good!

1 Like

Count me in please and merry Christmas

1 Like

What An Amazing Opportunity To Win Some Fire Seeds!!! Thanks Team Vault!!! Finger’s Crossed!!!
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

2019, sensi seeds, great germ rates

2 Likes

@George_The_Vault

Sounds like another great giveaway. I’m in

I’ve been impartial to Joti but I would love Barneys

2 Likes

Phoenix Cannabis Seeds for sure
Waiting the winner :call_me_hand:

Thanks George :ok_hand:

1 Like

Im in too @George_The_Vault, cheers maybe i’ll even win one of these giveaways soon lol…
Good luck everyone & Happy Christmas…
Gaz

3 Likes

I will have to have a look at bog seeds

3 Likes

Sweet seeds makes some great autos. Count me in.

4 Likes

That was there offering of northern lights was it not?

2 Likes

I have yet to order them but my x mas bonus is buying me some fast bud zkittlez autos. I think i could do awesome things with them in my cabinets. Thanks for the giveaway

4 Likes

Sweet Seeds!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

12 Likes

I’m in. My favorite breeder of 19 would be bodhi even though I’ve not ran his gear yet.

4 Likes

Sweeet I’m in.!.. I dont have a favorite breeder… yet… havnt grown enough to be picky lol

2 Likes

In there like swimwear.

Dinafem would be my fave breeder, strictly for the Remo Chemo!

5 Likes

@George_The_Vault my fave breeder of 2019 would be seedsman , but you are our fave seed co. Such generosity, Merry Christmas to OG and The Vault

3 Likes

Seedsman best breeder as of 2019 grown out a few very nice plants.
Thank you George and Vault!

1 Like

If bodhi is on list I’m there mango hash plant I desire :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

2 Likes