Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

I’m new but so far it’s FastBuds.

I’m only set up to grow autos so here’s hoping for that second prize.

2 Likes

My favorite breeder which isn’t specific is all those people who see something special in what they are growing and put in the work to share it with the community at large. They have my respect for putting in the time and effort.

9 Likes

Bcbd and barney’s all day :+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

My favorite breeder for 2019 is Fastbuds had amazing results with there Gorilla Glue and Zkittles ,The skittles was so good I ran the rest of the pack as soon as I harvested the first ones I grew,then bought 2 more 5 packs and have 2 of them growing right now, Thanks for the chance George and the entire The Vault team Have a Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Humboldt Seed Company definitely went above and beyond with a chocolate mint OG this year so they would have to be my favorite breeder because of AC even though wasn’t consistent was still a killer smoke

2 Likes

I’d love to win the second prize. I can’t get enough of FastBuds! :christmas_tree::gift::snowman_with_snow: but both prizes are amazing and I’d be happy with either one!

1 Like

Thanks for this awesome give-a-way The Vault
Please enter my name in the contest.

1 Like

Have bought from Seedsman for many a year…sign me up, please. Continued Success!!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone… Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Id have to say TH Seeds this year! Their Kushage strain I grew this year is everyone in my houses fave

5 Likes

Happy Holidays to everyone and @George_The_Vault…appreciate the promo and opportunity. Favorite breeders this year are the boys at FastBuds. Killing it with the autos.

Much love everyone

1 Like

My favorite breeder for 2019 is Dinafem. Plants match description very close and their CBD selection is top notch.

2 Likes

I’d like to try some sweet seeds! Thanks again to the Vault!

3 Likes

Another round of awesome giveaways from you guys merry christams

1 Like

Barney’s farm would b my fav of 2019 been very good

1 Like

Sweet seeds, Because I hear such sweet things about their gear. Thanks

1 Like

Sensi seeds. They look like something I’d like to grow out for my next indoor grow. Luck everybody.

3 Likes

I have to say barney’s farm for their great genetics and success rates . And their packaging is awesome. And thanks to the Vault for a unbelievable 2019. Looking forward to 2020.

1 Like

Inhouse Genetics they just breed some FIRE! Enough said

1 Like

Merry Kushmas, nice giveaway.

4 Likes