Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

Thanks for the opportunity to win some seeds!
My favorites are Dinafem (White Siberian) and Fastbuds. Had great success with both. Thanks again!

1 Like

If you’re in the southern part of the state pm me I’ll be crossing the Mississippi on the 1st and can give you some stuff to grow

3 Likes

We are nearer the Belleville area. Will Missourians be able to grow now? I read that they were thinking of 6 plants, and a caregiver can grow for multiple patients! If this is so, then MO is showing IL something, for sure.

4 Likes

My favorite strain is cannabis. Count me in please !!

4 Likes

Thanks vault! You guys rock!
This years knockout beaders seeds for me have been bodhi and sweet seeds!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved in this and I like Barney’s cuz they have a cool ad! :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Would love any of these seeds. Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Awesome.Good luck everyone. Fav breeder ,Seedsman(Northern Light)

3 Likes

GHSC Consistency :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

I got a new tent and a new light for Christmas! I’m hoping for a bunch of seeds to go with it!

5 Likes

I was happy with Sweet Seeds this year, thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Fast Buds rock!! Hands down! Helps wife relax after work!
Tjay dang gorilla glue!

2 Likes

Superb giveaway.My 2019 favorite breeder is Original Sensible Seeds

3 Likes

I’ll have to say Barney’s, as they are the only one I’ve had the pleasure of using.
But now that IL. is legal, I hope to broaden my horizons! Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Hey man,
you were great in The Lost Boys.
One of my fav films. :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s not forget 24, that was quite good also!

3 Likes

Im just starting, but im seriously considering, Royal Queen seeds, seedman and sensi.

3 Likes

Barneys Farm seeds are great, always have good success with them. Cheers George@the Vault

2 Likes

Awesome Giveaway Seedsman Seeds Have Been My 2019 Breeder One Love Seedsman!!! To A New Year 2020!!! I Would Love To Try Barney’s Farm and Gorilla Seeds Really Looking Forward To The New Year!!!
Good Luck Everyone Finger’s Crossed!!!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I like seedsman bank they have been reputable for a while and have never do e me wrong

2 Likes