Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

Hoho .Great.Thanks for the opportunity George TheVault.My favorite breeder is Sweet Seeds

1 Like

Barneys Farm for me,
their shit is the schnizzle!

Merry Kushmas everybody at the vault and everywhere else for that matter. :wink:

4 Likes

I’d love some. My fave. would be bog seeds. Kinda my mentor

3 Likes

Im in and seedsman is the breeder.

2 Likes

Count me in!
Sensi was my favourite this year. Grew a few runs of Shiva Skunk and loved every toke!

2 Likes

Gonna have to say Barney’s Farm at the moment. But maybe that will change in January! Thanks Vault!

1 Like

Dominion seed company! Down to earth truly compassionate breeder.

2 Likes

Oooh free seeeds! I would have to say Seedsman is my favorite breeder from that list. A good friend of mine has been having great results with the strains he has received from them. Would love to give any of these a go in the grow room.

FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING, until January 1st and being able to grow legally in Illinois! Wooooooooowhooooo!!!

6 Likes

That’s pretty cool. It will change your life.

2 Likes

Ran alot of nice gear this year but I think Dutch Passion has been the best. Their seeds germinate reliably and strains have been true to their description. Thanks again for putting together such an awesome prize package.

1 Like

I like Barneys Farm because they have put out some cool strains that I am interested in.

1 Like

Royal Queen Seeds because they are simply regal

1 Like

fastbuds because who doesn’t love when buds are fast :grin:

2 Likes

Another giveaway! The vault has smashed it again, thanks @George_The_Vault. You guys rock, and your support of OG is inspiring.
I wouldn’t want to even try and pick a breeder for 2019. The stuff that’s happening nowadays is phenomenal. Looking forward to seeing what the next two decades brings, it’s going to be amazballs.
In like Flynn though, gotta be in it to win it!
Good luck all

2 Likes

Thanks The Vault and all the breeders company for this holidaze giveaway​:green_heart::seedling:.
For me, the breeder company of this year is Barney’s Farm, for their Cali collection, and their latest strain Tropicanna Banana, freshly added to the Cali Collection, which I have not yet had the chance to discover.

1 Like

I do not have a favorite breeder yet, as I have not even had my first grow! We are legal to grow January 1, 2020. I hope that by the end of 2020 that I manage to find a ‘go to’ for certain medical needs for my patient, and my love. Everything is set but the germination of the seeds we do have. 3 days to go. I do look forward to all of the experimentation yet to come. THREE DAYS TO GROW!

2 Likes

@George_The_Vault & #TEAMVAULT is just smashing it with the promos… and the OG community loves it…

Still too much of a rookie with regards to choosing a favourite seed breeder, but I have to say I am impressed with the feedback I have read of several in-house (OG members) crosses…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

I going with FastBuds, love their strains.

1 Like

Did I win!!! Ooooops.

3 Likes

Dutch Passion or RQS. J for the swish!

2 Likes